Rid Skwerr

From tonight's Glaswegian back page -

Richie Sinclair of Queens Park has handed

his testimonial money back to the club he

has served for more than a decade.

The defender had a dinner in his honour

last August but retuned half to the

Queens Park youth side, The Strollers,

and half to Yorkhill Childrens Foundation.

Wonder if it would even cross the minds

(and I use that term loosely) of

Diouf, Lennon and their ilk to do anything

Like that.

Hats off to the gent.

As the title says - heartwarming.

I don't think we need to concern ourselves with what Diouf might due with his testimomial money. He's not going to be at any club long enough to get a testimonial. Probably wouldn't be anywhere long enough to even need a calendar.

Edited by crazy davie

Guest fredthecheesecloth

pretty certain that diouf fires a lot of money out to africa for youth development out there. hats off to him for that.

as for the QP lad, top marks.

If diouf gets a testimonial anywhere, wid mean a club held him in high regard, whereas most people and clubs will think his cuntitude knows no bounds, and feel he deserves skinned alive and to get pissed on with vinegar, and when he screams, to shovel spent aids johnnys into his mouth. On the other hand, if he did get testimonial money, he could use it to hunt down those slave traders who patted his headed. bloody buggers

you need to calm down a bit. no-one likes diouf, but jeezo...

pretty certain that diouf fires a lot of money out to africa for youth development out there. hats off to him for that.

Doesn't say ANYTHING in that link about the streak of pish diouf contributing ANY money directly. All it states is he is the founder and patron. A patron is a celebrity or public figure who is willing to become a figurehead for a particular charity or cause. Their role is to attempt attract sponsorship, donations and so on, but it isn't a necessity or requirement to contribute financially.An example. They simply lend some time periodically and their name, in order to get others to contribute the reddies.

Edited by yoda-jag

If diouf gets a testimonial anywhere, wid mean a club held him in high regard, whereas most people and clubs will think his cuntitude knows no bounds, and feel he deserves skinned alive and to get pissed on with vinegar, and when he screams, to shovel spent aids johnnys into his mouth. On the other hand, if he did get testimonial money, he could use it to hunt down those slave traders who patted his headed. bloody buggers

:o

fk me I've just had deja vu reading that - could've sworn I read it earlier!

I think we got it the 1st time any reason to repost it? Really not necessary at all! Your forum user name really does suit you at times. :)