Glasgow Caledonian Unversity

sigesige00

So, sigesige00, how was your first year at Caledonian? How was your accommodation - did ye get fixed up ok? Are you coming back to stomp the streets of dear auld Glesga toon for a second term? Did ye manage tae hide the sausage at any time during your first landing on Scottish soil?

Interim memoirs to be posted at your earliest convenience, comrade.

I repeat -- please understand that English is not my first language. I do not understand non-official spellings or words.

I did well at Caledonian -- my research in capitalist decadence has progressed. However I still have much to do, such as reading philosophical works like The Spirit of Utopia, etc.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I repeat -- please understand that English is not my first language. I do not understand non-official spellings or words.

I did well at Caledonian -- my research in capitalist decadence has progressed. However I still have much to do, such as reading philosophical works like The Spirit of Utopia, etc.

Thanks for that, and apologies for the use of Glaswegian vernacular - too hard a habit to break, I'm afraid.

I thought you said, once upon a time, that you were studying for a Masters in English? My mistake?

Thanks for that, and apologies for the use of Glaswegian vernacular - too hard a habit to break, I'm afraid.

I thought you said, once upon a time, that you were studying for a Masters in English? My mistake?

No, I did MPhil in Russian and East European Studies at the University of Glasgow.

• 4 weeks later...

By the way, there is "City of Glasgow College" quite close to the City Centre. But the name should be "City College of Glasgow".

And "Glasgow Caledonian University" should be "Caledonian University of Glasgow", like Queen's University of Belfast.

Or the "University of Caledonia" would be a good naming.

Edited by sigesige00

By the way, there is "City of Glasgow College" quite close to the City Centre. But the name should be "City College of Glasgow".

And "Glasgow Caledonian University" should be "Caledonian University of Glasgow", like Queen's University of Belfast.

Yer a Ravi Shankarr son :thumbsup2:

Don't get me started on Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.