Glasgow Caledonian Unversity

sigesige00

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the driver asks you to give him a "gammy" or a "ham shank" as a tip...refuse and fling a bin lid aff his noggan luuuutttt aaaaattttt

no wit a mean?

In East Asia, there is no tradition of service tips, except some high-quality hotels and restaurants. (High-quality restaurants often charge 10% service fee instead of service tips.)

So East Asians have hard time when service tips are necessary.

In the travel guide books sold at book stores in Japan, the normal service tips are guided.

In East Asia, there is no tradition of service tips, except some high-quality hotels and restaurants. (High-quality restaurants often charge 10% service fee instead of service tips.)

In the travel guide books sold at book stores in Japan, the normal service tips are guided.

Maybe so, but if you end up 'fraternising' with Glesga burds you'll have to get used tae putting yer Elton John in yer sky rocket on a regular basis as they'll expect you tae pay for their grub and swally etc. If ye don't, ye've nae chance of getting yer Nat King by the way.

Maybe so, but if you end up 'fraternising' with Glesga burds you'll have to get used tae putting yer Elton John in yer sky rocket on a regular basis as they'll expect you tae pay for their grub and swally etc. If ye don't, ye've nae chance of getting yer Nat King by the way.

all he'll need to fraternise - and it'll no be wi the burds - is a packet of werther originals and a quarter pound of midget gems

Ah right i see...ok but there is a Glasgow Tradition...You must ask the driver if you can blow his horn..

• 2 weeks later...

What do you think of the Jack & Danny in Glasgow so far?

I have never heard of the Jack and Danny.

By the way, what is the best bank?

Santander has a branch on campus. They say they charge 5 pounds every month for all services. But I do not like banks who charge account maintainace fee. How about HSBC, RBS, Bank of Scotland, Clysdale?

I have never heard of the Jack and Danny.

By the way, what is the best bank?

Santander has a branch on campus. They say they charge 5 pounds every month for all services. But I do not like banks who charge account maintainace fee. How about HSBC, RBS, Bank of Scotland, Clysdale?

Well you know what they say.... If you can't find Jack and Danny the next best thing is a bank

• 2 weeks later...

Well you know what they say.... If you can't find Jack and Danny the next best thing is a bank

Well, I will open an account at the Bank of Scotland.

By the way, there is no sport in this weekend--Partick Thistle are away, Glasgow Warriors are also away, Glasgow Hawks are also away, Queen's Park are also in away.

I wish I was going to be there today, not to see the match but to see what the hell computer-orientated sunglasses are?!

I had a very hard time to find the road to Firhill. The Google map does not work.

I found the Firhill road after 1 hour.

And the game was very frustrating. Scoreless draw is something I hate.

From the next time, I will use bus to get to the Firhill road.

I am not a paedo -- I like teenage girls. In Japan, the age of consent is 13. In Britain 16. I think that the age of consent should be abolished.

That sadly says it all about you.

Totally misleading statement as the age of consent in japan is not 13 and for you to say so is wrong - you should know that different prefectures have different laws the age of consent ranging from 13 to 18 - with the 13 year old end of the spectrum being ripe for abuse by older men (like yourself) through prostitution, trafficking and enslavement.

So while it may perversely be 'legal' for the likes of you to molest 13 year olds and for you to "like teenage girls" ... over here should you engage in that you would be correctly termed a paedo and off to Peterhead you will go to serve at her majesty's pleasure. At least you'd get three free meals per day and free accommodation.

Edited by gianlucatoni

That sadly says it all about you.

Totally misleading statement as the age of consent in japan is not 13 and for you to say so is wrong - you should know that different prefectures have different laws the age of consent ranging from 13 to 18 - with the 13 year old end of the spectrum being ripe for abuse by older men (like yourself) through prostitution, trafficking and enslavement.

So while it may perversely be 'legal' for the likes of you to molest 13 year olds and for you to "like teenage girls" ... over here should you engage in that you would be correctly termed a paedo and off to Peterhead you will go to serve at her majesty's pleasure. At least you'd get three free meals per day and free accommodation.

It is true that different prefectures have different ordinances. However, these ordinances are mainly bout prostitution. The law of the age of consent is still 13 in every prefecture.

It is true that different prefectures have different ordinances. However, these ordinances are mainly bout prostitution. The law of the age of consent is still 13 in every prefecture.

You really need to be aware that any shennanigans with 13 year-olds in Glasgow will result in you being wheeched off to the nearest tin pail before you can say red'n'yella army.

• 7 months later...

So, sigesige00, how was your first year at Caledonian? How was your accommodation - did ye get fixed up ok? Are you coming back to stomp the streets of dear auld Glesga toon for a second term? Did ye manage tae hide the sausage at any time during your first landing on Scottish soil?

Interim memoirs to be posted at your earliest convenience, comrade.