Partick Thistle New Kit?

redhulk44

It will be interesting to see what the new Thistle team kit will be like for the start of the new season? let hope it is not pants and over the top, i want to be able to wear it without people laughing! Would like to see a AC Milan type striped jersey, Has ayone heard anything and will there be a new Sponsor?

Interested to hear from fans on what you would like the new kit to look like.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see what the new Thistle team kit will be like for the start of the new season? let hope it is not pants and over the top, i want to be able to wear it without people laughing! Would like to see a AC Milan type striped jersey, Has ayone heard anything and will there be a new Sponsor?

Interested to hear from fans on what you would like the new kit to look like.

As far as I'm aware it will be a new away kit.

I've actually liked the last two away kits that we have produced. As for people laughing at us, they would do that simply because we are Partick Thistle supporters. They are to be pitied.

I'm hoping for another "controversial" away top for next season. May be not with pink in it, but something to turn heads and get people talking.

I've actually liked the last two away kits that we have produced. As for people laughing at us, they would do that simply because we are Partick Thistle supporters. They are to be pitied.

I'm hoping for another "controversial" away top for next season. May be not with pink in it, but something to turn heads and get people talking.

Fair enough. Wouldn't fancy being in Scott Fox's shoes, though....:

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jun2009/0/4/image-11-for-the-worst-football-kits-ever-gallery-147145552.jpg

Think we're due new home and away tops due to the sponsorship deal with ignis coming to and end. I have a feeling we'll see something like the 1971 top due to the 40th anniversary.

David Beattie's column in the programme at the weekend mentioned they were close to signing off on a new home strip. I believe with the sponsorship changing they will have to change the home and away strips.

David Beattie's column in the programme at the weekend mentioned they were close to signing off on a new home strip. I believe with the sponsorship changing they will have to change the home and away strips.

at the open night he had the designs with him for the new away top. The away top is 2 years old so due to be changed. With the home one only a year old I was hoping it would not be replaced until season 2012/13. Bringing out new home and away tops next season is going to hit the fans hard in the pocket.

at the open night he had the designs with him for the new away top. The away top is 2 years old so due to be changed. With the home one only a year old I was hoping it would not be replaced until season 2012/13. Bringing out new home and away tops next season is going to hit the fans hard in the pocket.

What like were these designs?

Auto Windscreens

I agree though. Cracking away top.

One of the DH Morris tops was white with yellow piping I think too.

I'd like to see this seasons home top stay with the new sponsors logo replacing the ignis one, however I don't see this happening. Bringing out two strips in one summer is something we don't see at Thistle as often as other clubs do. According to wikipedia we were the only club in our division not to this season.

Dundee, Dunfermline, QoS and Raith Rovers brought out two new strips in 2010 and in 2009. Thing is since we went with Puma in 2008 we've brought out 5 strips, so we're not much worse already. I don't believe bringing out two strips is that bad though, nobody is forcing you to buy them.

Auto Windscreens

I agree though. Cracking away top.

If memory serves me right, we had a black one with a red n yellow stripe on it. I liked it. To be honest regardless of what the designs are, I'll end up buying them as I always buy the jags tops. Just feel a bit annoyed as we've replaced the tops a lot in the last 3 seasons.

If it is a new home and away for next season, does that not make 7 new kits in 3 years ?