Saturday's Crowd - Expectations

Dark Passenger

It's our last away game of the season, the good weather is set to continue and it's a fiver a skull. Can we expect to take a good support to Dens in the hope we can poop the Dees' party and tighten our grip on fourth place (bearing in mind they can overtake us this weekend), or are we going to cut off our noses to spite our faces given the opposition?

Said I wouldn't give them anymore money, unless it was a massive game for us, this isn't. I'm slightly swayed by it it being £5, but will probably still not go.

If anyone has a free ticket on the go, I'll happily take it, the amount of people who come into Firhill asking for comps there must be some going spare for up there. :thumbsup2:

It's our last away game of the season, the good weather is set to continue and it's a fiver a skull. Can we expect to take a good support to Dens in the hope we can poop the Dees' party and tighten our grip on fourth place (bearing in mind they can overtake us this weekend), or are we going to cut off our noses to spite our faces given the opposition?

Cutting off my nose to spite my face. They're getting heehaw aff me.