For Lance (Or Whoever Played The Loud Music At The End Of The Game)

jaggy

what was all that about? The fans tried to pay tribute to the players after a good effort this season & in particular some who may have ended their spell at Firhill, but we were totally drowned out by the unnecessary music. Please think about that for the future, it was very disappointing :mad2: :mad2:

what was all that about? The fans tried to pay tribute to the players after a good effort this season & in particular some who may have ended their spell at Firhill, but we were totally drowned out by the unnecessary music. Please think about that for the future, it was very disappointing :mad2: :mad2:

Thought it was fine to be honest. Would have preferred the "it could be magic" song that came on at the end to be played earlier, but that's a minor detail.

Love the Mama Cass song - downloaded it from Itunes after hearing earlier this season. Keep the music coming my 5 year old loves it

I don't mind the music after other games, but felt today it could have been turned down or even not played.

That bugged me as well, as there was some excellent singing going on in the JH stand.

That bugged me as well, as there was some excellent singing going on in the JH stand.

Yeah it did bother me. We were trying to pay tribute to Rowson and the rest of the players. Would have been good if they had even turned down the music a little bit.