Mcnamara And Donnelly 'to Be Unveiled Tomorrow'

Buchanan 9

As has now been posted by other people, Billy Allan is from that area & it wouldn't surprise me if he had arranged the deal, if it is indeed that company who will be the shirt sponsors.

Although McNamara has announced his retirement, I presume should he be needed next season he'll pull on the boots, but only in a real emergency, same for Donnelly.

1JL, we were down to the bare bones of the bare bones at the end of this season and Jackie never pulled on the boots......I think that he will stick to his guns and not pull on the boots...even in an emergency next term.

I hope this is true, I am really pleased to see JMac get his chance, I hope that Ian cameron is retained as part of the team, however, as he has done a great job!

On the sponsors front, I hope the Andy Anderson mentioned in one of the earlier posts was the one and only....part of the Jackie Campbell/Andy Anderson partnership that made Miller/McLeish look like Fran/Anna!

• Members

On the sponsors front, I hope the Andy Anderson mentioned in one of the earlier posts was the one and only....part of the Jackie Campbell/Andy Anderson partnership that made Miller/McLeish look like Fran/Anna!

I'm sure I've seen it mentioned on these forums many, many times before that Andy is a taxi driver in Cumbernauld.