Stereotype Of Partick Thistle Fan?

redhulk44

As a new Jags fan, my wife thinks im crazy supporting Thistle, she says the majority of Jags fans are old men and are a little mad/eccentric (I don't care what she thinks!) But

it will be interesting to hear from other Jags Fans to hear what they think is the typical stereotypical image of a Partick Thistle Fan?

As a new Jags fan, my wife thinks im crazy supporting Thistle, she says the majority of Jags fans are old men and are a little mad/eccentric (I don't care what she thinks!) But

it will be interesting to hear from other Jags Fans to hear what they think is the typical stereotypical image of a Partick Thistle Fan?

Handsome, well read, intelligent and great lovers.

I don’t follow the stereotype.

Old man and eccentric indeed! You can tell her I won't be seeing her again! :angry:

Welcome on board, good trade IMO.

Bring your wife to a game (or on 2nd thoughts, better not!!! :thinking: )we are a different breed, and thats what sets us apart from the rest, we have the ability to think for ourselves and on who we support, have a great sense of optimism to go with a sense of humour that gets us through each game/season, and she is probably right, there are some old men, but i bet they have all their own teeth!!! When i took my partner to a game, she thought she was sitting in front of Jack and Victor.

We are passionate about our team, and not the religion that goes with it, you have made the right choice, and by making your choice you have shown what a Thistle supporter is, keep taking the medication, it does help the delusions

I see you joined the forum on April fools day!! :thinking:

I was discussing this very subject with my old House chum Farquhar the other day, over a particularly fine vintage I must say. We concluded that there is no perceptible stereotype whatsoever and that we truly are all very much 'salt of the earth' types, as they say.

Edited by B.C.G. JAG

Ignore all that rubbish ! Get yerself into the S & G on a saturday afternoon and all your answers will be in your face lol !

Smelly heavy metal fans with a sci-fi obsession is one stereotype I've heard bandied about.

I'm very particular about personal hygiene, hate metal, and hate sci-fi.

Hi Charlie, Im not smelly but i do like Zeppelin,Rainbow,Classic Rock and love Doctor Who(Pertwee-Baker)

By the way Charlie how is Budgie these days? the little toerag!

Hi Charlie, Im not smelly but i do like Zeppelin,Rainbow,Classic Rock and love Doctor Who(Pertwee-Baker)

By the way Charlie how is Budgie these days? the little toerag!

Ah tootsy bumbaroney....ah tootsy buhm buhm......

In case you're unaware you can see old episodes of Charles Endell Esquire online now, including this one, which many of you might want to watch. On you go, if you make it through the opening titles you may be rewarded with a wee Jags related surprise. Some other episodes feature old Maryhill landscapes, much different to todays. Urban wasteland or whit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOxH5Q2Mtg0&list=SL

Edited by beep0608

Cool as FCUK!!! :thumbsup2::D

Fat, lazy, opinionated, inflated sense of one's own sense of humour, permanent inhabitant of the moral high ground, selfish, unhelpful, has an unhealthy interest in burds 20-30 years one's junior, arrogant, cantankerous...these are the more acceptable 'qualities'.

Sorry, but I can't speak for the rest of you.