Nomads - Player Sponsorship

£350!!!! Now if more people want to add that is fine and we can see what to do with the left over (maybe some boots!?!?) but a big thanks to those who have donated. Well chuffed we can sponsor s strip. I'll check in with the club and see what's left and then we will have a vote from those who have contibuted.

£350!!!! Now if more people want to add that is fine and we can see what to do with the left over (maybe some boots!?!?) but a big thanks to those who have donated. Well chuffed we can sponsor s strip. I'll check in with the club and see what's left and then we will have a vote from those who have contibuted.

Well done to yourself on getting this organized.

Monra Nomads!

Well done the Nomads and great work from the Doo!! :thumbsup2:

That's over £1k the Jags have taken in thanks this shit forum that's allegedly full of turds.

This is my last post. I'm away down Cruise to get some new gear to look like my ultimate hero Steph McConalogue with £350 burning a hole in my pocket.

Just spoke to the club who are sending a list of players available. - I think it was Ian Maxwell but I was too embarassed/starstruck to ask. Pathetic. I am 33 years old. I think I would be intimidated if I met Southampton one game legend Ali Dia "cousin" of George Weah. Once stood behind Chic Charnley in the turnstile queue at the Jackie Husband and almost wet myself.

It was Ian Maxwell

List of players in the below thread. Those who paid PM me for your choice of player. I was going to vote for Stewart but felt sorry for Paul Cairney as he has Home, Away and Boots so my vote is for his Home top. However it is a democracy and I will bring you the results after voting.

http://www.wearethistle.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/4016-player-sponsorship/page__st__20__gopid__61192entry61192