Pttv: Hamilton Highlights

fritzy

Good cool finish from Elliot, he looks a big lad too.

I agree with Willjag, Fox thought he'd given the penalty away, he seemed to go in with his studs up. There wasn't much protest from the Hamilton player though, so perhaps Fox was just worried his going in tough allowed another player to take advantage and go down.

For the Hamilton goal, it is an uncharacteristic error from Fox. If we continue to over-rely on him and call him into action more then I imagine any other keeper in the league then he is bound to make one or two errors.

For the people who thought Flannigan was poor, he set up 3 efforts on goal and our goal.

He needs to be more switched on sometimes and we need more running out of him, if we can get this then we have an excellent player on our hands.

Why can't Flannigan go direct more often? That was excellent wing play setting up the goal.

After watching that, I'm even more convinced than I was on Saturday that Foxy thought he'd given away another penalty!

Stonewall penalty from where I was sitting and confirmed by the highlights. However I think Fox holds his face because the guy's trailing arm gives him a skelp on the way down.

Stonewall penalty from where I was sitting and confirmed by the highlights. However I think Fox holds his face because the guy's trailing arm gives him a skelp on the way down.

there you go i was sitting right next to you and i thought that the Hamilton guy had went into fox (not a pen)

but then i do need new glasses ;)