H U N N E R Y And Tax...

Jaggernaut

How deep does this go??? Rangers womt go bust, too many vested interests for that, particularly with the blazers of Scottish football, but its nice to see them squirm. :P

What would happen if they did go bust? Is there the possibility of thousands of h*ns turning up at Firhill? Do we welcome that? Do we want to become the city rivals to the other ugly sister? If they go bust is there the chance some H*n would buy us and do an Airdrie/Clydebank on us?

The h*ns going under might not suit us.

Edited by angry gaz

What would happen if they did go bust? Is there the possibility of thousands of h*ns turning up at Firhill? Do we welcome that? Do we want to become the city rivals to the other ugly sister? If they go bust is there the chance some H*n would buy us and do an Airdrie/Clydebank on us?

The h*ns going under might not suit us.

They might be in bother but they won't disappear, sadly. At worst they could do an Airdrie and reform. One way or another we are stuck with them forever.

I seem to remember around the time Celtic were in trouble a good few years back, it was muted that Rangers or at least 'Rangers minded' people could look at buying Celtic as realisticaly, one club couldn't really survive without the other. Rangers might go bust but I dont think they'll ever disappear.

I was quite young though and may be mistaken.

Any new fans are welcome at Firhill as long as they do not try and use the club to peddle their ignorance.

If they do go tits up they will be looking to acquire an SFA licence by snapping up another club and their place in the Scottish game a la Airdrie. Let's hope that we're in a position to tell Whyte to **** off with his £1 or whatever he'd offer.

If they took anyone over I would hope it would be Livingston, branching Franchise FC out to Glasgow. Or Airdrie as they deserve it. It'll never come to that anyway.

I seem to remember around the time Celtic were in trouble a good few years back, it was muted that Rangers or at least 'Rangers minded' people could look at buying Celtic as realisticaly, one club couldn't really survive without the other. Rangers might go bust but I dont think they'll ever disappear.

I was quite young though and may be mistaken.

Any new fans are welcome at Firhill as long as they do not try and use the club to peddle their ignorance.

This. :thumbsup2:

The more the merrier at Firhill as far as I am concerned, provided they don't bring their union jacks and diseased songs with them. I suspect many fans of every other Scottish football club (with one exception) will feel the same way too.

Edited by Guy Incognito

If they do go tits up they will be looking to acquire an SFA licence by snapping up another club and their place in the Scottish game a la Airdrie. Let's hope that we're in a position to tell Whyte to **** off with his £1 or whatever he'd offer.

If his negotiations to buy David Goodwillie are anything to go by, then it will go: £1; £1.20; 75p; £1 again; decides to buy Clyde instead.

This. :thumbsup2:

The more the merrier at Firhill as far as I am concerned, provided they don't bring their union jacks and diseased songs with them. I suspect many fans of every other Scottish football club (with one exception) will feel the same way too.

Forget that. Isn't going to happen anyway. Rangers will keep going in one form or another and even if they didn't I highly doubt that we'd benefit in any way. To be perfectly honest (wish McCoist would stop saying that ALL the time) though, I don't give a....

I'm just back from holidays so this is new to me. Is it still ongoing or have the H*** wriggled out of it?

Gone quiet, BUT still ongoing as Hoods wrongful dismissal case had the judge ringfence nearly £500k just in case the taxman moved in to take 49million. Rangers lawyer couldnt give guarantees that taxman WOULDNT get ALL h*ns money!! Lets hope they do.

Gone quiet, BUT still ongoing as Hoods wrongful dismissal case had the judge ringfence nearly £500k just in case the taxman moved in to take 49million. Rangers lawyer couldnt give guarantees that taxman WOULDNT get ALL h*ns money!! Lets hope they do.

How funny would it be if it was HER MAJESTYS tax inspectors that shut the h*ns down