Sorry Folks, Today's Result Was All My Fault

RabTheJag

Since I bought the new black Thistle away strip in the summer, I have worn it every week Thistle are playing away apart from one match, and we have yet to win a single game while I have worn it. The one away game I didnt wear it for was the Dundee game which I went to. So maybe its hexed I thought.

But today I thought, surely when we're only playing a diddy junior team I can safely wear the black strip and finally see that Thistle have won a game while Im wearing it? I should have known better, the strip is clearly CURSED! :angry:

So I'm sorry folks, the blame for todays result doesnt lie with the players or the coaching staff, its clearly all my fault (or the strip's fault!)! Who wants to help me burn it? :unsure:

Since I bought the new black Thistle away strip in the summer, I have worn it every week Thistle are playing away apart from one match, and we have yet to win a single game while I have worn it. The one away game I didnt wear it for was the Dundee game which I went to. So maybe its hexed I thought.

But today I thought, surely when we're only playing a diddy junior team I can safely wear the black strip and finally see that Thistle have won a game while Im wearing it? I should have known better, the strip is clearly CURSED! :angry:

So I'm sorry folks, the blame for todays result doesnt lie with the players or the coaching staff, its clearly all my fault (or the strip's fault!)! Who wants to help me burn it? :unsure:

No your fault big yin....I actually like the away strip better than our home one

In a rush to get out the house i forgot to grab my hat amd scarf that i had at the Dundee game, so its might also be my fault, although i had my lucky socks on, so i am in a dilemma, do i throw the socks out, or do i hold onto them and wear them at the next game with the hat and scarf, and see what happens?

In a rush to get out the house i forgot to grab my hat amd scarf that i had at the Dundee game, so its might also be my fault, although i had my lucky socks on, so i am in a dilemma, do i throw the socks out, or do i hold onto them and wear them at the next game with the hat and scarf, and see what happens?

I had a coffee out of my lucky Thistle mug on Friday night. I never use that mug on any day other than a Saturday. It's my fault.

Don't be daft Rab, I always say I will never wash a scarve for a season if the team are playing well and mine has stank of Persil for years ! Cmon the Jags and FTOF !!

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks its finally happened, my black away Thistle top has broken its duck! After feeling close to burning it a few times, we have finally won an away match when Im wearing that strip :D:fan: So looks like I'lll need to find something else to get superstitious about on matchdays now! :rolleyes:

Never had any doubts that you would put that jinx to bed ! Well done m8 cmon the Jags !!