The North Stand

northernsoul

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it pretty much like what Ross County have at present? And yet they'll be compelled to transform at least one of their behind-goal terraces to seats if they get promoted. Nuts!

I suppose Ross Co will have to do something to provide accommodation for away fans. I think tho' it would be a fairer ruling if they didn't have to convert their home support area.

Where I feel Ross Co don't help an argument for retaining the status quo when promoted is that home fans are undercover while away fans are stood out in the open. I believe that even the SFL should insist that either away fans are offered the same as home fans (as most clubs in fact do) or admission prices reflect the difference.

I suppose tho' we never take that many fans to Victoria Pk that a fan would be forced to stand out in the rain but when I think of the way we get treated by this lot* on Saturday that wouldn't be a bad regulation to introduce.

* not going to launch into my usual rant about Crappielow as I'm monitoring my blood pressure this week. :(

I suppose Ross Co will have to do something to provide accommodation for away fans. I think tho' it would be a fairer ruling if they didn't have to convert their home support area.

Where I feel Ross Co don't help an argument for retaining the status quo when promoted is that home fans are undercover while away fans are stood out in the open. I believe that even the SFL should insist that either away fans are offered the same as home fans (as most clubs in fact do) or admission prices reflect the difference.

I suppose tho' we never take that many fans to Victoria Pk that a fan would be forced to stand out in the rain but when I think of the way we get treated by this lot* on Saturday that wouldn't be a bad regulation to introduce.

* not going to launch into my usual rant about Crappielow as I'm monitoring my blood pressure this week. :(

I stopped going to Cappielow years ago. If I want to experience pre-historic toilet and catering facilities while freezing to death I'm as well staying at home.

Edited by Jaggernaut

• 2 weeks later...