Sportscene

policemans whistle

Monday night's guest was Jim Goodwin of St Mirren,who is serving a Two match ban for punching a Motherwell player.On showing the incident,Rob Maclean the presenter, thought it was quite funny saying "Do you not wish you had punched him harder since you have got a 2 match ban for it.It suprised me that the BBC picked a guest to comment on the football who is suspended due to voilent conduct.

Monday night's guest was Jim Goodwin of St Mirren,who is serving a Two match ban for punching a Motherwell player.On showing the incident,Rob Maclean the presenter, thought it was quite funny saying "Do you not wish you had punched him harder since you have got a 2 match ban for it.It suprised me that the BBC picked a guest to comment on the football who is suspended due to voilent conduct.

SPORTSCENE IS GARBAGE. IT JUST SHOWS HOW THEIR OLD FIRM MINDS THINK

SPORTSCENE IS GARBAGE.

agreed - 3 minutes highlights followed by invited hansenites 'analysing' the brief footage for a further 6 minutes - scripted by buffoons and presented by neanderthals - only good thing about it is it's probably keeping some camera and sound people in work - nice responsible thing mclean said though which can only be interpreted one way on the amateur and school pitches around the country

I agree with most comments, sportcene is poor quality. I note that their build up to tonight's game has the big slogan "nothing else matters". A charming slogan summing up what old firm fans actually believe. As a public service broadcaster I wolud have expected a little more respect to all other teams and supporters in Scotland.

Just makes you wonder who's responsible for acquiring these pundits. If that was my job, I'd go out my way to ensure that they had a vocabulary of no less than 25-30 words, and had the ability to actually utter most of those words to a level where they could be comprehended by at least 50% of viewers.

Just makes you wonder who's responsible for acquiring these pundits. If that was my job, I'd go out my way to ensure that they had a vocabulary of no less than 25-30 words, and had the ability to actually utter most of those words to a level where they could be comprehended by at least 50% of viewers.

That would rule out Chick Young.