2 Weeks Off

The Earl of Hathaway

F**kin' hell! we play pish for two weeks and great against Scumdee. now we have no games until the 10th February, and against Meadow*ank away which isn't even a real stadium or team! What is Mcnamara thinking about? Get Sepp Blatter involved - someone should be told!

Whilst I agree with your sentiment on Livingston FC as a team, Almondvale is actually a decent stadium when you compare it to the 'new build' grounds.

Whilst I agree with your sentiment on Livingston FC as a team, Almondvale is actually a decent stadium when you compare it to the 'new build' grounds.

Agreed. I'd be happy for Thistle to have such a stadium. The only real flaw as far as I can see is the all-too-common one of the roof not covering enough of the seats, so you're likely to get soaked if you're in the front half. Those kinds of roofs also reduce the atmosphere, I think. Sort that, and it would be a really great wee stadium.