Season Tickets Six Months Interest Free?.

Partick75

Don't know why the club does not offer, to sell season ticket's over 6 month's ie 40 odd pounds a month direct debit.

I know they want there money as soon as possible, but surely they could do this, i know about thw mate's stuff introduce 3 or more guy's get you ticket free, but let's be realistic here what's the chances of doing this??.

Never got this paying for your ticket over 6 months idea. What's the point? Just save up for 6 months beforehand!

Then just before you send off your cash along comes a too good to miss last minute holiday deal, kid needs more money for a school trip, car fails its MOT etc etc.

I wonder how many fans over the years have had every intention of buying a season ticket only to divert their money elsewhere.

Then just before you send off your cash along comes a too good to miss last minute holiday deal, kid needs more money for a school trip, car fails its MOT etc etc.

I wonder how many fans over the years have had every intention of buying a season ticket only to divert their money elsewhere.

So, by that logic, if you commit to paying by direct debit instead, when the kids' school trip comes along the money has been spent on the football.

http://www.ptfc.co.u...ags_next_season

Payments can be made:

• online via paypal (in full or in 4 4-weekly instalments)
  • by sending 4 post dated cheques (dated 30th April, 30th May, 30th June, 30thJuly) payable to Partick Thistle Football Club
  • by credit/debit card by calling 0871 402 1971 (from Tuesday 10th April), or
  • in person at the Stadium (from Tuesday 10th April).

So, by that logic, if you commit to paying by direct debit instead, when the kids' school trip comes along the money has been spent on the football.

I wasn't trying to make a fiscal statement. Just pointing out that when ST buying time comes round each year other family commitments, perhaps unexpected ones, can put buying a season ticket down the pecking order. Besides these days more and more folk tend to spread payment on bills, subscriptions and other outgoings.

Don't know why the club does not offer, to sell season ticket's over 6 month's ie 40 odd pounds a month direct debit.

I know they want there money as soon as possible, but surely they could do this, i know about thw mate's stuff introduce 3 or more guy's get you ticket free, but let's be realistic here what's the chances of doing this??.

Think its no much hassle for a club our size..missed...cancelled direct debits etc

If its one of your priority outgoings then just budget for it and stick £40-50 away for 6 months.

Think its no much hassle for a club our size..missed...cancelled direct debits etc

If its one of your priority outgoings then just budget for it and stick £40-50 away for 6 months.

I did budget for it then a few other things came along and now I'm in a position I don't think i can afford to renew for next season.

You will find the problem is with administration of paying via is either you have to get people to either pay up front before the season , if you wait till the season start I very much doubt that they would give the tickets out on trust without having something underwritten for people holding out. The other alternative is to offer credit facilities when means either an outside party taking there cut and charging interest.

I think the club are offerring people alternatives rather than the old days of come July and fork out you money in one lump sum

You will find the problem is with administration of paying via is either you have to get people to either pay up front before the season , if you wait till the season start I very much doubt that they would give the tickets out on trust without having something underwritten for people holding out.

I've had this bright idea it involves this company called Ticketus and .......... :o