Away Strip Next Season

northernsoul

I had a quick scan of the programme yesterday and saw Beattie saying that next season we will be keeping this year's home strip but we will have a new away strip.

He stated it won't be pink but "Thistle minded".

What could that mean? Maybe a return to an all white number?

Edited by northernsoul

I think we are changing strips too frequently. Been a number of strips brought out since Greaves took over. Of course you can choose not to buy them but I think a good few, like to keep up to date with your club strips. Current away one is superb and has been a good seller.

i wouldn't be surprised if the new away one is some sort of White and Blue design.

I think we are changing strips too frequently. Been a number of strips brought out since Greaves took over. Of course you can choose not to buy them but I think a good few, like to keep up to date with your club strips. Current away one is superb and has been a good seller.

i wouldn't be surprised if the new away one is some sort of White and Blue design.

Without knowing any more at this stage......: Yuck!

I had a quick scan of the programme yesterday and saw Beattie saying that next season we will be keeping this year's home strip but we will have a new away strip.

He stated it won't be pink but "Thistle minded".

What could that mean? Maybe a return to an all white number?

Pity, i like this seasons away strip, unfortunately i can`t stand our home strip and can`t believe were going to have to suffer it another year.In our current kit It`s like watching Albion Rovers.Time for change PLEASE

The white strips are usually boring. I wish we could play in the current away top forever.

Boring... Or great. How many white away strips have we had lately? Last one i can remember was under dick. White with yellow flashes.

Great top.

The white spl circa jamie mitchell top was also a good one.

Boring... Or great. How many white away strips have we had lately? Last one i can remember was under dick. White with yellow flashes.

Great top.

The white spl circa jamie mitchell top was also a good one.

I didn't mean the volume of white tops bore me, I meant their designs do. Everyone has very different opinions on our strips though, so there will be designs I don't like that others love. I think every top we've released for the past 4 or 5 years under puma have been great though.