Hearts Fans Banner

jagsvayne

Hearts try awfully hard at times to be controversial. Bordering on the cringeworthy.

People won't like me saying this though, but Celtic will use it to show how holier than thou they are and to deflect from their latest embarrassment. Infact Lennon himself just tweeted it not long ago, says it all really.

Edited by MWM

Hearts try awfully hard at times to be controversial. Bordering on the cringeworthy.

People won't like me saying this though, but Celtic will use it to show how holier than thou they are and to deflect from their latest embarrassment. Infact Lennon himself just tweeted it not long ago, says it all really.

Find it hard to be true, but I do agree with you. Any pictures of it?

Having had experience of what a bunch of arse*oles Hearts fans are, and all the pseudo fascist twattery that accompanies a significant minority of their support, I actually have NO problem believing that they would be capable of generating that sort of mindless dross.

This.

I used to work in a bar in Edinburgh and encountered the BNP wing of the Hearts support.

Also, I'd love to know why their fans fly a flag that has none of their club colours in it.... Answers on a postcard.

I'll repeat what I posted earlier. There's absolutely no proof that this banner was produced by Hearts fans. In fact the story associated with it has changed numerous times.

If it was paraded at Hampden today, the only thing certain is that the Celtic fans had nothing to do with it, so that leaves...............answers on a postcard!!! No matter who left it, it is an absolute disgrace !!

Lennon is a complete and utter embarrassment. If he was manager of any other club in Britain he would not be in a job just now. How does he expect his players to keep their discipline when he is setting this example? No one at the club seems to have the balls to sit him down and have a word with him either

Lennon is a complete and utter embarrassment. If he was manager of any other club in Britain he would not be in a job just now. How does he expect his players to keep their discipline when he is setting this example? No one at the club seems to have the balls to sit him down and have a word with him either

Can't disagree here. Just think how the English media scrutinise players like John Terry for something as banal as sleeping with a pals ex-burd, but Lennon can do/say whatever he wants no matter how ill-informed and if anyone criticises him he's a victim. I can imagine bams following Neil Lennon on twitter seeing that picture and going and looking for Hearts fans enjoying their night out in Glasgow to mess up.

Shame Neil didn't have the balls to do any TV interviews today, was really looking forward to it. It wouldn't surprise me if this was made by a Celtic fan, certianly no evidence it was a Jambo or at Hampden.

yeah thats the only reason i watched scotsport tonight to see lemon. big beattie was good, at least they've found a guest that can actually string 2 words together and doesnt sound he like he wants to kill himself.

Doesn;t surprinse me at all, I'm afraid Hearts have a section of their support who think its clever to copy our South side neighbours. However, unlike the Currant Buns I don't think most Hearts fans are bigots. Still in memory of being hit with a pie at Tynecastle at a Jags game in 1980( Ian Jardine scoring a great winner with minutes to go!), I hope the Hibs stuff 'em.
Edited by stillresigned

Still in memory of being hit with a pie at Tynecastle at a Jags game in 1980( Ian Jardine scoring a great winner with minutes to go!), I hope the Hibs stuff 'em.

I was at that game as well. Pretty sure it was literally the last kick of the game.

I got called a "specky ****** bstrd" on the way out the ground - even though I'm an atheist!!!!

I can clearly remember the Hearts fans singing the Sash that day.

Spoken to the Jambos I work with and not one of them saw this banner at the game. One of the guys down south says its from a birmingham city game.

Still a disgrace no matter who came up with it

Edited by Junior