Todays Game Thoughts And Updatrs

jagfox

Did I read on this forum that people thought Cairney didn't bring anything to the squad?

Perhaps not those words- but they were happy for him to leave.

I doubt anyone said anything like that. What most people have said is they're resigned to him going which is completely different.

Did I read on this forum that people thought Cairney didn't bring anything to the squad?

Perhaps not those words- but they were happy for him to leave.

The fickle world of being a football fan.

Great result today and well done Cairney getting a hat-trick.

First Jags hat-trick since Mark Roberts scored a hat-trick when Dick Campbell was manager.

And it should have been 4.......................but I think we can fogive him for missing the first penalty ;) When was the last time we were awarded two penalties in the same game?

Brilliant result! I fully expected us to go out in the second half and completely fall to pieces. It's just a shame Hamilton and Livvy both won. We do seem to miss a lot of penalties too, which makes me wonder how things would have panned out this season if we hadn't.

Even so, it's a great result - time for the dancing banana ...

:party2:

Winston Churchill, Desperate Dan, Brain *****, Paw Broon, Alan Gilzean, the Average White Band - your boys took one helluva beating!

Didn't see that coming - anyway Brian Cox supports the other lot.

ha ha! like it.. great result today! m'on the jags!

All credit to Jackie and the boy`s today it was a terrific performance, great to see Big Rab spitting the dummy once again ( very many happy returns ). Hope Paul Cairney got the match ball from the referee at the end which he so richly deserved ! Pissed off that I was paying £19 to get in but at the end of the 90 I would have gladly have paid double. PLEASE STAY PAUL, LET`S ALL GO UP TOGETHER !