A Star For Sevco

crazy davie

That'll be a star for every major outburst of self-pity or denial which got picked up by the meeja: Shrek Green's "bigotry" jibe; fat Swally's "who are these people?" snipe; David pathological bullshitter Murray's "I did nothing illegal" breathtaking declaration; something (even by his own standards) cretinous by Lee McCulloch; and (at least) one other (headline) sanctimonious spewing which escapes me at the moment.

Didn't want to start a new Sevco thread for this - especially as we could get punished for being on the current one... http://local.stv.tv/...-sevco-comment/

Total disgrace. That mob's wee feelings are obviously more at issue than a bit of ultra-mild banter. And they cannae work out why they're despised.

A PA announcer for Falkrik FC has been suspended from his job after referring to Rangers as the "Sevco Franchise". :red_card:

Defend the Brockville 1.

apparently he said 'and the score at castle greyskull is sevco franchise 5 east stirlingshire 1.' apparently the Rangers fans who have a ticket for tomorrow are all talking about boycotting the game because of it!

has anyone else heard this thing about the Sevco Franchise? my mate who's a H*n told me, he reads all these dunderheed Neanderthal H*n forums, apparently Green said it but its probably pi5h, apparently if they get by Falkirk in the next round of the league cup and draw an SPL team Green is going to make admission only £1 if you buy a £14 programme, so Rangers get all of the programme money and only 50p of the £1 goes to the other club. I thought both clubs had to agree on the pricing for cup games so I suspect it's alot of mince.