The Jags On Live Tv!

Lin1876

Accodring to the SFL, out Ramsdens cup tie against Raith Rovers on the 9th September will be broadcast live on BBC Alba. Not entirely sure what to make of this, but it'll be good to see some TV money getting into the club.

Also, because of this, kick-off has been put back to 4:05 pm.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/news/article/ramsdens-cup-3rd-round-dates/

according to that the dates at the bottom

Semi-Finals: Sunday, 14th October, 2012

Final: Sunday, 7th April, 2013

surely its not that long till the final ?

Must admit, I cant wait to give my bar in kavos its first partick thistle game :)

Final was scheduled late last season (Falkirk v Hamilton) for the first time, I think.

The year before it was delayed due to the refs strike and didn't get played 'til late due to the weather pile up. Think it was due to be played in November.

I prefer the old arrangement to the new one.

i think it's been moved to the end of the season to give it more focus and give it more of an impression of being a Cup Final as opposed to a diddy cup wate of time thats over by christmas. Which i agree with.

6 months between Semi and Final?

That's a bit shit.

Of course that would be pure coincidence that that wee diddy team from Govan are taking part for the first time and giving their hordes something to salivate over in the spring, apart of course from the return of the marching season?

Of course owing to the events of the summer maybe I'm being overly cynical, naw on second thoughts I'm not.