• A.N.Other
  2. 2. Approve/Disapprove

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy in Greaves yesterday confirmed it was a red and yellow version of Ivory Coast away and said it was nice!

aw crap

I dont like these plain chunks on the right hand shoulder of the puma designs. Hopefully I'll grow to like it as I did with the current home top. I'm just a fan of simplicity.

Will the hoops go all the way around the top this time?

......a nice plain and simple shirt ....... it seems both of the great unwashed can do it this year.

I've not seen the Celtic strip but I seen a wee guy wearing the new Rangers strip in Braehead the other day, not sure it's possible to get a nice Rangers strip but hey've certainly hit the classic nail on the head with that one.

I've not seen the Celtic strip but I seen a wee guy wearing the new Rangers strip in Braehead the other day, not sure it's possible to get a nice Rangers strip but hey've certainly hit the classic nail on the head with that one.

The other way to look at it is that it's a blue Umbro polo shirt with a badge and sponsor on it, £45 (or whatever) a throw. Easy money.

Back to the good guys, I'd guess that if our strip is the same pattern as the Ivory Coast away one with changed colours (which is likely) , it'd be predominantly yellow. Predominantly red would make me think more of Albion Rovers.

Some folk on the harrywraggs have already seen it in Greaves.

I asked what colour the plain chunk on the right hand shoulder was, as thats on the Ivory Coast strip and there isn't one.

"Basic hooped top from the looks of things. Slight paintbrush effect is the only similarity to Ivory Coast away top".

Quite glad theres no plain chunk on the right hand shoulder.