Scotland V Macedonia

Lambies Lost Doo

FFS. What do we have to do to get rid of Miller ?

If I never see that guy in a Scotland shirt again it will be too soon.

I saw Spiers in the Herald suggested Miller was getting past it for this level of football, no doubt others have had a go too. And Levein will know most of the fans think Miller's time has gone (his strengths such as they are depend on ability to 'headless chicken' run about using up loads of energy - that kind of player will run out of time quicker than others with more real ability).

That means Levein was bound to pick Miller again. Pig headed is too mild to describe his character - it's why he's so slow to react and make needed changes in a game, even between games.

BTW just saw Snodgrass dropped. Thought he was one of the few had a decent game.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Saw this on the BBC website, talking about ALL the results tonite

"Trust Britain's inept overpaid footballers to bring the fantastic summer of sport down with a bump. They really need to take a look at themselves, there is no comparison between the efforts and enthusiasm of them and all the other sports people since Wiggo's TdF victory."

I feel sorry for all the TA fans who have spent hard earned dosh on that tonight

Murder.

Left after 85 minutes - truly awful performance.

McGregor while making a few routine stops also gave away what should have been a stonewall penalty in an act of sheer stupidity in the first half.

After watching that gash I also feel sorry for the Dalgety Bay, Aberdeen and TA fans from all over that have a good few hours on the road after watching that.

Edited by gianlucatoni

So is anyone left in any doubt as to Levein's credentials now then?

no other spelling of Belgium?

Avril should have left after the 6-4-0 formation away to the Czech Republic

edit to add a C to Czech

Ach well at least it was over quick this qualifying stage no building you up on the last 2 games close the door on your way out Craig

I need add nothing here.