Sigesige00 Were Are You?

topcat

Probably devastated after Scotland's women's team got hammered 5-0 by France at Tynecastle this afternoon.

Edited to add: Just went over to the TAMB to check and I am indeed correct -

http://taboard.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=140483&pid=2235518&st=0entry2235518

Edited by Charlie Endell

Probably devastated after Scotland's women's team got hammered 5-0 by France at Tynecastle this afternoon.

Edited to add: Just went over to the TAMB to check and I am indeed correct -

http://taboard.com/f...0

Yes, Scotland's performance against France was horrible. By today's defeat Scotland lost chance of automatic qualification, and will face playoffs. If Scotland won the playoffs, it would be difficult for Scotland to get into the last 8 in the tournament, from today's performance.

If so, the SFA should have used Pittodrie in the game against Føroyar.

Ah, but the Faroese F.A. wanted to add in a sightseeing trip for the squad to Edinburgh Castle. A team-bonding exercise.

It was more cost-effective to play the game in Edinburgh, so they weren't spending a fortune on Mega-Bus tickets for their team-bonding exercise.

Ah, but the Faroese F.A. wanted to add in a sightseeing trip for the squad to Edinburgh Castle. A team-bonding exercise.

It was more cost-effective to play the game in Edinburgh, so they weren't spending a fortune on Mega-Bus tickets for their team-bonding exercise.

Plausible

I could not attend Saturday's game because I was too tired for reading books.

I attended Scotstoun on Friday. The result was Glasgow 27-17 Connacht.

Connacht's jersey was all-green a few years ago, but Friday's second jersey was quite blue.

So Glasgow changed their jerseys to the white second jersey in the half time.

I could not attend Saturday's game because I was too tired for reading books.

I attended Scotstoun on Friday. The result was Glasgow 27-17 Connacht.

Connacht's jersey was all-green a few years ago, but Friday's second jersey was quite blue.

So Glasgow changed their jerseys to the white second jersey in the half time.

Siggy, great to have you back mate.

Bring a book to the North Stand at the next home game and I'll give you a football top you do not have in your collection.

It would be a pleasure to meet your real persona

Siggy, great to have you back mate.

Bring a book to the North Stand at the next home game and I'll give you a football top you do not have in your collection.

It would be a pleasure to meet your real persona

Is the "North Stand" the back stand where the most of supporters sit?

What kind of football top you give me? If you are a generous rich person please buy football/RU/RL/cricket jerseys for me.

Sorry, I do not understand. What kind of hat are you referring to?

And I have never visited Romania. I want to watch Cluj's Champions League game, or derbies between Dinamo, Steaua, and Rapid.

Whilst you're there you should nip across to Tiraspol to see FC Sheriff. I'm sure you'd love the communist utopia of Transnistria, or should I say Pridnestrovia. Super cheap good quality cognac there as well.