Pttv: Cowdenbeath Highlights

fritzy

I see Cowdenbeath are experts in the kick-the-ball-straight-out-the-pitch-with-the-first-kick-of-the-ball kick off routine. Great stuff.

Not sure if the foul for our penalty was in the box, but I'll take it.

Second half we gave Cowden loads of room, particularly in the gap between our midfield and defense. Looked very vulnerable for a period.

Muirhead looks great. When he cut out that long punt from the goalie with an overhead kick it was both a thing of beauty and a moment of heart stopping fear. Proper telescopic leg stuff, reminiscent of Paterson.

• Members

Is it just me or did somebody say something along the lines of us being lucky at the end there?

Heard that too, also sounded like the same guy shouting at Lawless in the first half when he tried a shot when we had another two men over, "Ya greedy B'strd". Got to the end and seen... Camera: Tommy Dunnet Analyst: Fraser Gorman. Didn't hear many other analysis throughout the game so i guess that must have been Fraser! :D

Heard that too, also sounded like the same guy shouting at Lawless in the first half when he tried a shot when we had another two men over, "Ya greedy B'strd". Got to the end and seen... Camera: Tommy Dunnet Analyst: Fraser Gorman. Didn't hear many other analysis throughout the game so i guess that must have been Fraser! :D

Hahaha, still better than Mark Lawrenson I suppose.