The Dutch

Tam

Hope they get gubbed in the final. I think I hate van Bommel (nasty, vicious, hacking cheat) more than any player ever! I'd hate to see him with a winner's medal.

You must be too young to remember Nobby Stiles - horrible name; horror for any footballer; a disgrace to the game. Still agree with your sentiments, though.

Edited by Fearchar

I sort of agree van Bommel is a thug and Robbens is a cheat and van Persie has been hopeless. However, Dirk Kuyt works his socks off for the team and Scheider is genuinely world class! The Dutch should have won it in 74 and possibly 78 so third time lucky.

I do think Spain are the best team in Europe on their day so I don't really know who I want to win! I will be getting up at 4 am to watch though!

Am I the only one that finds the Spanish style boring. Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass. Lots of possesion but absolutely no end result until the other team are bored out of their skulls.

C'mon the Dutch. At least their football has some purpose to it.

Am I the only one that finds the Spanish style boring. Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass. Lots of possesion but absolutely no end result until the other team are bored out of their skulls.

C'mon the Dutch. At least their football has some purpose to it.

No, you're not.

But judging from opinions at my work, we seem to be in the minorty.

Really hope Spain win.

I hate Robin Van Persie more than any other player* at this years World Cup.

* Well apart from Lampard, Terry, Ashley Cole and Rooney