Team V Falkirk

Alan Murray

If we play the same defence as last week then Muirhead is the oldest at 22 and we have a right sided centre back on the left. Over a period of games this in my opinion this will cost us goals – especially away from home. This is very hard on Conrad, however we have to play the best team and that includes Archie.

A good problem for the manager to have. With an Archie free defence we've had back to back shut outs. Archie's last game against Morton we conceded three goals, two of which were from corners. We dealt with a lot more corners, more efficiently against Cowden.

Status quo for me. I like it, I like it, I la la like it ····

IMO talent over rules experience. Experience is needed to grind out poor results, we are a team that will win and win big. Murray and Archie, at this moment in time, aren't needed. Certainly not Murray. I think as the season progresses and possibly pitches get poorer then these players will become vital - I'm not for one second doubting Archie, I think he is imense. It is the same situation for Rowser just now.

At the moment we have the talent and they are producing, let the team and Jackie do their thing. No fear.

• Like 1