Ross Forbes Signs On

G SUS

Forbes has been steadily improving since the start of the season and I'm glad he's signed up but the recent level of praise he's been receiving since the Dunfermline game has been a bit OTT at times. It's a good positive staement of intent though from the club and it will be excellent if we can follow it up with a similar deal for Craig.

Edited by scottymagoo

He was training with us and Dunfermline. He didnt train with Dumbarton he played one game with them as a trialist, just to happened to be against us

He just happened to turn up one day to get a game did he? He trained with Dunfermline in the summer, went to Romania and came back and went to Dumbarton for a bit where he looked overweight and slow.

Not that any of this is relevant and I'm confused as to why someone who made the laughable suggestion that it's possible that SPL clubs could've been sniffing around him based on his less than spectacular time so far at the club is trying to get bogged down in semantics.

Forbes has been steadily improving since the start of the season and I'm glad he's signed up but the recent level of praise he's been receiving since the Dunfermline game has been a bit OTT at times. It's a good positive staement of intent though from the club and it will be excellent if we can follow it up with a similar deal for Craig.

We will need to beat the Pars in the Cup and get a decent draw to afford Craig too. We may also need to fund another keeper.

We will need to beat the Pars in the Cup and get a decent draw to afford Craig too. We may also need to fund another keeper.

Dundee Utd sub keeper (Mentel) just left them. Don't know if he was second choice or further down the pecking order though. He's also only ever had game time at Clyde, on loan from Man City, where he did not bad but got injured.

totally agree however i think dumfy will be a much harder nut to crack next week

noticed they had another 4 players yellow carded last week against raith