Dumbarton Tonight

Coljag

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing the boys back in action, should be a good exercise, to gauge were we are in terms of fitness :thumbsup2: and also looking forward to seeing trialist :)

Might not play the trialist or give him much of an outing. He did the full 90mins on Saturday and appears ahead of others in match fitness. I'm reading into it that McCall doesn't require further evidence of the guy's worth. might not play him again till or if he signs.

“We will be taking all of the available first team squad down to this game but it will probably be a reasonably young team that we will field this evening. Ross McGeough and Ryan MacBeth are due to play in this game and I’m really looking forward to seeing them play tonight. Elsewhere Simon Donnelly is available and he will play alongside Liam Buchanan and Craig Hinchcliffe will get a chance in goal tonight.

5 - 0 Dumbarton.

Joking aside, I can't believe how excited I am for a pre-season friendly against Dumbarton.

Bit in Times re tonight's game: Evening Times

Apparently Kinniburgh will be getting a run out. Since the manager said MacBeth and McGeough will also play (as well as Hinchcliffe and Donnelly) then it looks like a starting line up of:

Hinchcliffe; McGeogh, Kinniburgh, Robertson, Boyle; Cairney, MacBeth, Rowson, Erskine; Donnelly and Buchanan.

I'd expect one or two youngsters like Burns, Stevenson and so on will be on the bench and will apepar at some point.

Apparently Kinniburgh will be getting a run out. Since the manager said MacBeth and McGeough will also play (as well as Hinchcliffe and Donnelly) then it looks like a starting line up of:

Hinchcliffe; McGeogh, Kinniburgh, Robertson, Boyle; Cairney, MacBeth, Rowson, Erskine; Donnelly and Buchanan.

I'd expect one or two youngsters like Burns, Stevenson and so on will be on the bench and will apepar at some point.

[/q

Sorry to disappoint, but big Chris is still injured. Think it might be a couple of weeks before he's fit.

Edited by Gress

3-5-2 (or 5-3-2) wi Maxi in for Erskine :unknw: