Pitch Inspection

a f kincaid

The postponement could be a help to us. It will give the new management team more time to work with the players. The preview suggests that O'Donnell will be fit next week so that's one less game that he'll miss. Lawless could be back in time for the re-arranged fixture too.

Are you talking about Cowdenbeath or the official who called the game off?

Cowdenbeath should be working a lot harder to get their games on. Morton don't have undersoil heating but what they do have is one of the best groundsmen in Scotland who works his balls off during the winter.

Cowdenbeath should be working a lot harder to get their games on.

They were guaranteed a good bit of dosh today. I got the impression that a lot were going just because of what happened during the week. Raith will be the real winners next week and Cowdenbeath will be lucky to get half what they would've got playing us in midweek.

I though Central Pk was supposed to have good drainage and I find it hard to believe the ground will be frozen. Confused.....

They were guaranteed a good bit of dosh today. I got the impression that a lot were going just because of what happened during the week. Raith will be the real winners next week and Cowdenbeath will be lucky to get half what they would've got playing us in midweek.

I though Central Pk was supposed to have good drainage and I find it hard to believe the ground will be frozen. Confused.....

its below zero here and was frozen overnight