Match Abandoned

Elginjag

Back to Cowdenbeath on 19th March.

Two trips to Fife within a week, with an away fixture at Hamilton sandwiched in between.

Also means we now have FOUR away games in Fife this month (two home games, five away, in total).

Yukk.

This month could make or break our season.

'Mon the Jags, lets do this !

Greencok have in comparison, 2 home and 3 away games this month (and also play Airdrie on 6th at the DVT stadium, prior to the big game at Firhill on 10th April).

Hamilton (A), Falkirk (H), Dumbarton (A), Cowdenbeath (H), Raith (A).

They definitely have the easier looking set of fixtures (on paper computer screen).

Greencok have in comparison, 2 home and 3 away games this month (and also play Airdrie on 6th at the DVT stadium, prior to the big game at Firhill on 10th April).

They definitely have the easier looking set of fixtures (on paper computer screen).

Jeez, a well organized pub team could get maximum points from that set of fixtures.

Although its fun to speculate about future games, I hope our players don't.

I reckon we are the best footballing side in this division and we will win the league if we just take it a game at a time.

Boring yes, but just concentrate on Dunfermline for the moment. They are there for the taking given the upheavals behind the scenes.

So says an injured cowdenbeath defender a pparently was called off only because we (the 'big' team! ) put the oressure on !! .http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/div-1/cowdenbeath-defender-accuses-call-off-ref-of-bowing-to-fan-pressure-1.72305?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed !!

I blame the fog ... they thought there was 10,000 of us there.

Although its fun to speculate about future games, I hope our players don't.

I reckon we are the best footballing side in this division and we will win the league if we just take it a game at a time.

Boring yes, but just concentrate on Dunfermline for the moment. They are there for the taking given the upheavals behind the scenes.

How many times are you poor , deluded luvvies going to spout this pish ?

"The best footballing side " are still 5 points behind us & havent beat us in 3 attempts, have one of the worst away records in this league and nearly got rode off the fourth bottom side midweek.

Mon e Pars on Sat, lets not kid ourselves , you lot are shitting yer pants.

I remember my 1st beer too was a good few years ago though sadly.

Crew would suggest a gang which I can assure you we are not.

In reality its a group of young adults age from 16 to 25 who enjoy a drink and going to football. There is no crime in that.

Yes we were singing and if there were children around then I am sure they have heard alot worse at football.

What I would suggest is if you have an issue with the behaviour of fans say it there and then rather than having a go on a forum!

Probably the same parasites who were at Cartsdyke station & in the Norseman before the game against the Ton, daft wee boys and lassies full of Buckie, such a good advert for your club, keep up the good work :thumbsup2:

Woah! I think this is unfair.

I was exactly like Little Miss Jag and her pals when I was younger, Went to all the games with a good bevy but we were never aggressive to anyone, even if it might of seemed like that because it was such a shambles all the time.

As far as I can see they are just doing what we did at the same age. Older jags will intervene if there is a need to, its all watched anyway :thumbsup2:

I think the rule is vouchers only if the match abandoned before half-time.

The Jags-Aberdeen game from 20 years back was abandoned at 55 minutes, and no vouchers were issued that day. Which is why I did not attend the rearranged fixture. Thankfully, as it turned out.

I didn't realize there was a rule for vouchers, the only time I ever got a voucher was when I was already in the ground and the match was called at the last minute.

Slightly off topic, FA cup tie ManCity were beating Luton 6-2 whenthe game was abandoned due to fog. Denis Law scored all of City's goals. Luton won the rearraged match

Woah! I think this is unfair.

I was exactly like Little Miss Jag and her pals when I was younger, Went to all the games with a good bevy but we were never aggressive to anyone, even if it might of seemed like that because it was such a shambles all the time.

As far as I can see they are just doing what we did at the same age. Older jags will intervene if there is a need to, its all watched anyway :thumbsup2:

Thanks it would appear some fans have forgot what it's like to be young! Having a drink, a laugh and enjoying football appears to be inapproriate behaviour to some.

Little Miss Jag is a total attenion seeker - not surprised to hear of Tuesday night's conduct.

Completely uncalled. You have no idea who I am or what the hell I am like.

Will you be at Dunfermline tomorrow? If you are feel free to come and say that to my face since you seem to know who I am.

There was no "conduct" on Tuesday night so you shouldn't be suprised.

Edited by little_miss_jag

Probably the same parasites who were at Cartsdyke station & in the Norseman before the game against the Ton, daft wee boys and lassies full of Buckie, such a good advert for your club, keep up the good work :thumbsup2:

Have gotta agree with our intervening Neanderthal on this occasion. It's a sad day when when such a fine establishment as the Norseman is subject to above. Thank god it was still winter and few tourists were about. As ambassadors for our Club we should send apologies to the proprietor, which he in turn could convey to his clientele. Further apologies should be dispatched asap to the Leader of Inverclyde Council, Railtrack, Cartsdyke Residents Association and the chairperson of Keep East Greenock Tidy.

Behaviour such as the semi-literate chimp fella describes, should never be tolerated. I fear residents in the Cappielow/Cartsdyke area will take months, if not years, to recover from this. But recover in time they will. Sadly for us our embarrassment and shame will live on forever.

nice 15 points for us i hope,but 13 will do :drink2: enjoy fife again tomorrow :confused1:

• Members

:drink2: enjoy fife again tomorrow :confused1:

Thanks for your encouragement to the team this week. No doubt helped us to our 4-0 win today away from home in Fife. Only two points behind with a game in hand now and a nice wee boost to the goal difference today.