Supporters Buses For The Final

Santana

I'd imagine the usual buses would be running extra buses aswell as maybe buses leaving from elsewhere. Have any of the buses announced what they are doing? I'd presume that the will offer seats to regular which is fair enough.

Apoligies if this has been discussed elsewhere. Cheers.

Seeing as (I would imagine now) all the supporters buses are all booked up*, is anyone getting the train to Livingston? And if so what time? Please tell the trains aren't 'dry' on the Sunday...

*if not, does anyone have a contact list for the 'unofficial' supporters buses (the ones that arent on the official website)?

Edited by lambie

Seeing as (I would imagine now) all the supporters buses are all booked up*, is anyone getting the train to Livingston? And if so what time? Please tell the trains aren't 'dry' on the Sunday...

*if not, does anyone have a contact list for the 'unofficial' supporters buses (the ones that arent on the official website)?

According to page 8 of the current Scotrail on board magazine there will be an alcohol ban in place. Whether or not it's the intention to include this game with all the others given the far smaller crowd involved is open to question.

http://www.scotrail.co.uk/sites/default/files/documents/FSR_INSIGHT_MarApril2013_web.pdf