John Brown!

jagielka

does anyone have any idea why the dundee manager was there today. perhaps he was spying on liv'y so he will know how to play them next year. cant be to spy on the jags, as we will pass them on our way up.lol

Perhaps he wanted a reprise of the 'John Brown, John Brown, What's The Score?' chant from the night of the great 3 - 0 humping we gave Oldco.

• Like 1

Brown could have been scouting Scott Fox who is out of contract in May. Rab Douglas is 41 in the summer and Simonsen is on a short-term contract. It's logical that Brown could be scouting keepers. However, he could have been looking at other players in both sides

Brown could have been scouting Scott Fox who is out of contract in May. Rab Douglas is 41 in the summer and Simonsen is on a short-term contract. It's logical that Brown could be scouting keepers. However, he could have been looking at other players in both sides

Given that Dundee made Foxy redundant, he might not be in that much of a hurry to go back there.

I would be absolutely gutted to lose any player to Dundee. I'm still getting over Harkins leaving :lol:

• Like 1

Given that Dundee made Foxy redundant, he might not be in that much of a hurry to go back there.

I would be absolutely gutted to lose any player to Dundee. I'm still getting over Harkins leaving :lol:

We got a very good fee for Harkins. If we get promoted, he might want to come back to Firhill. :happy2:

Brown on radio midweek.

When he was asked about next season & would he be making decisions on out of contract players he said that the Dundee BoD had asked him to make recommendations to them about players to keep etc. Would be very surprised however if he was allowed to sign players unless...

John Brown, next permanent Dundee Manager :D

Brown on radio midweek.

When he was asked about next season & would he be making decisions on out of contract players he said that the Dundee BoD had asked him to make recommendations to them about players to keep etc. Would be very surprised however if he was allowed to sign players unless...

Best comedy appointment since Alex Rae. :thumbsup2:

Brown on radio midweek.

To be fair he has turned them around a bit. I don't know if that reflects worse on Barry Smith or the SPL.

Could've been watching Cuthbert as well, he seems like a good keeper from what I've seen