World War Iii

KAWB

Looking pretty worrying at the moment.

Not wanting to see war myself given the nuclear threat and the global knock on effect but its looking like Kim is a bit of a looney tune and anything is possible.

Given the North Koreans past record of launching missiles, who's to say their scud won't land in China or Russia?

And will Israel see this as a good opportunity to whack Iran?

Even more worryingly, if this kicks off before Sunday, we might not even get a chance to win another cup final.

If I'm reading this right, N.Korea has *a* (as in one) nuclear missile. Doubt it would get more than 10 feet off the ground before the Yanks shot it down. Nothing to see here really.....just a fat bloke threatening to play with a damp squib and wanting to look all macho and in charge.

Spot on.

North Korea are no more of a threat to us than Iraq were.

I somehow think that sooner or later China will be having a quiet word with the fat boy. Probably along the lines of: you'd better f***ing behave or no food or energy from us! Given China's economic interests these days, I'm pretty sure that the last thing the country's communist party leaders will want is a full-blown military campaign going on in the area. I mean this might get in the way of the serious business of making money. (Dear old Karl must be turning in his grave!)

As I understand it, the likely outcome of this Mexican stand-off will be an aid package from the USA and allies. So why all the gung ho saber rattling? Why not just suck up and kid on you want to be friends.

Hope this doesn't come back to haunt me... but haven't we been there before with this mob? Last time around it was was his old man; so same song different dictator. Plus did America and S Korea really have to wind them up by showing off along N Korea's border?

I somehow think that sooner or later China will be having a quiet word with the fat boy. Probably along the lines of: you'd better f***ing behave or no food or energy from us! Given China's economic interests these days, I'm pretty sure that the last thing the country's communist party leaders will want is a full-blown military campaign going on in the area. I mean this might get in the way of the serious business of making money. (Dear old Karl must be turning in his grave!)

As I understand it, the likely outcome of this Mexican stand-off will be an aid package from the USA and allies. So why all the gung ho saber rattling? Why not just suck up and kid on you want to be friends.

Hope this doesn't come back to haunt me... but haven't we been there before with this mob? Last time around it was was his old man; so same song different dictator. Plus did America and S Korea really have to wind them up by showing off along N Korea's border?

Somebody is pulling Kim Jong Un's strings. But I kind of don't want to know who.

We ban who we want

We ban who we want

We're Partick Thistle

We Ban Who we want

If you want to go to heaven when you die

You must wear a thistle scarf and thistle tie

You must wear a thistle bonnet

With Phuck Kim Jong Un on it

If you want to go to heaven when you die (if you die)

I know a nutter

A north korean nutter

He's as barmy as his mate Kim Jong Un

He's got views like a fascist

We either love or hate him

SigueSigueSpunknik fae Ruchill

• Like 2

We ban who we want

We ban who we want

We're Partick Thistle

We Ban Who we want

If you want to go to heaven when you die

You must wear a thistle scarf and thistle tie

You must wear a thistle bonnet

With Phuck Kim Jong Un on it

If you want to go to heaven when you die (if you die)

I know a nutter

A north korean nutter

He's as barmy as his mate Kim Jong Un

He's got views like a fascist

We either love or hate him

SigueSigueSpunknik fae Ruchill

:shok::lol: