• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit quiet on here today.....

Where is everybody? :innocent:

Baw deep in tears by now :frantic:

I mean how could any one possiblly beat the best footballing side in Scotland , with the most fans & the best Stadium . . . . . ehh, ehhh , ehhhh ? ?

Take a bow QoS . . . . . . . . . Second division champions :sarcastic::clapping::sarcastic::clapping::sarcastic::clapping::sarcastic::clapping:

Baw deep in tears by now :frantic:

I mean how could any one possiblly beat the best footballing side in Scotland , with the most fans & the best Stadium . . . . . ehh, ehhh , ehhhh ? ?

Take a bow QoS . . . . . . . . . Second division champions :sarcastic::clapping::sarcastic::clapping::sarcastic::clapping::sarcastic::clapping:

What was the score when they played you this season?

I only remember 1 Fox save. I also think you are being a bit harsh on O'Donnel. He certainly started poorly but had much better 2nd half. Elliot needs more composure and we need to try something different with free kicks just outside the box. I think the schedule we have had recently is catching up with us. At least a draw on Wednesday is essential. Otherwise, I fear a collapse from this young team.

I only remember 1 Fox save. I also think you are being a bit harsh on O'Donnel. He certainly started poorly but had much better 2nd half. Elliot needs more composure and we need to try something different with free kicks just outside the box. I think the schedule we have had recently is catching up with us. At least a draw on Wednesday is essential. Otherwise, I fear a collapse from this young team.

Sorry, but I ain't buying this 'hard schedule' nonsense.

What was the score when they played you this season?

But we're not the " best footballing team in the league , with the most fans & the best stadium " . . . . & we dont have our heads right up our ain erses either :innocent:

Youse were cack today & got beaten off a second division side against a full strength side, now go and put your scarf away, dry yer eyes & leave out fresh shorts for Wed night ...................... You'll need them :happy2:

Edited by the man

But we're not the " best footballing team in the league , with the most fans & the best stadium "

This is true. You are just crap in every aspect. :P

. . . . & we dont have our heads right up our ain erses either :innocent:

This may be true, but if you are here to represent the typical Morton fan, I'd much rather not get to know any more people of your bunch. Say, is the Morton forum dead or why do you constantly have to come here to spit out your troll postings?

Youse were cack today & got beaten off a second division side against a full strength side

Let's see if I get this right: Thistle losing against Morton is "ridiculous", but Morton losing against the exact same team is OK?

now go and put your scarf away, dry yer eyes & leave out fresh shorts for Wed night ...................... You'll need them :happy2:

Yeah, talk about "not having your head up your own arse"...

It might well count for nothing, but the Morton support (and I'm assuming the players too) have taken a big boost from the Thistle performance/result.

Thistle looked jaded to me, compared to what I've seen this season. I'd imagine Morton will come out and really go for it on Wednesday.. as it's a must win game.

McMenamin and MacDonald are looking sharp.. Hardie to come back in after missing Saturday through suspension. A couple of injuries clearing up in time for the game. Morton support feeling a lot more optimistic about Wednesday night now.