Get Behind The Team On Wednesday

Auld Jag

We are all down after yesterday,but imo the much bigger prize is still to be won.If we can beat Morton on wednesday we will almost be there.So lets get right behind the team and give them our vocal support.But remember there will be more media focus than usual on wednesday so no pitch invasions if we do win.I hope the management team are telling the players the same and we have to keep our head for this game and the rest of the season.As posted elsewhere the opposition know our players will lash out if provoked and that is the last thing we need.Only 6 games left and at the most 4 wins would get us promotion.We can do it. :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

I've already forgotten about yesterday! We're in the driving seat in the League. We're unbeaten in umpteen matches (we didn't lose yesterday's match, we drew). There are plenty of players in our squad who are desperate to get a run in the team, and Wednesday might be their chance.

Looking forward to this one.

We are all down after yesterday,but imo the much bigger prize is still to be won.If we can beat Morton on wednesday we will almost be there.So lets get right behind the team and give them our vocal support.But remember there will be more media focus than usual on wednesday so no pitch invasions if we do win.I hope the management team are telling the players the same and we have to keep our head for this game and the rest of the season.As posted elsewhere the opposition know our players will lash out if provoked and that is the last thing we need.Only 6 games left and at the most 4 wins would get us promotion.We can do it. :thumbsup2:

Agreed heads up after yesterday we need to be fully commited on Wednesday come on Thistle we can do it.

I've said it before, but when you consider our run-in, we should really have one hand on the title if we don't lose to Morton.

A win and we'd be able to lose 2 from 5.

A draw and we'd be able to lose 1 and draw 1 from 5.

Airdrie (a)

Raith Rovers (h)

Falkirk (a)

Dunfermline (h)

Dumbarton (a)

I fear that we might drop points, with the way we've played in the last two. But if we make sure it's not against Morton - or specifically that we don't lose against Morton - we'll be afforded the luxury of being able to have a small sticky spell and come out with the championship. I know the old mantra is take it one game at a time, but the benefits of not losing to Morton are right in front of us. This is massive.

It's really disheartening to hear Paton is out for at least another week or two. Blow.

The players are physically and mentally exhausted by the looks of thing. Don't know if they'd have kept the point against Raith, or pulled it back against Queens without our support.

We need a huge support for this. I'm sure the north stand will bring it.

• Like 1

The youth teams (15's and 13's) are training at the Firhill complex on Wednesday and think both squads are going up to Firhill for the Morton game after training.

That means alot of us parents will be going to and really looking forward to what should be a great game.

Thought Thistle just didn't get going in the Ramsdens final yesterday but sure the lads will be well up for Wednesday and get the result they need.

This game is perfect for Thistle to put the final defeat behind them.

There's not really much I can add to the comments already made. Sure, everyone is a bit down after yesterday I certainly was, but the big game was always ever going to be against Morton. If the appetiser turned out to be inedible, that's no reason for the main course to be dreaded. The League is won or lost over a season and as in my opinion only against Raith Rovers and in yesterday's game have we been palpably the inferior team. I am therefore confident that providing the lads are up for this game we can win it. Not being even distantly related to Mystic Meg. I can't predict the future: but I remain confident about Wednesday.