Last Game, At Dumbarton....

Jaggernaut

There is no way this game will be played anywhere other than Dumbarton so there's no point in even discussing alternative venues (although I'd be right up for Livingston, in order that we may see round 2 of Charlie Endell v GrantB)!

One idea would be for a temporary stand(s) to be erected to accomodate more fans, if this is physically possible within the stadium.

As has been said, it seems unlikely that it will go to the last game and demand will be a lot less for tickets. If it goes the distance I'm more or less resigned to the fact I won't be at the game.

One idea would be for a temporary stand(s) to be erected to accomodate more fans, if this is physically possible within the stadium.

Is there actually room? The fences seem quite close to the park, and I'm not sure if they own the land around the stadium.

Am I alone in thinking there would still be demand for this game even if the league is won? It'll be a chance to give the team a send off and our last game for months so I'd like the chance to cheer them on.

Oh it'll be all ticket regardless but demand will be considerably down.

If we have the league won before then, will we have to wait until the Dumbarton game for the trophy ? If so, it would be good if there was something organised at Firhill for the team coming back.

If the league has been won, or can be won, on the Dunfermline game then I'd imagine we'll get presented with it then. Only if the destination is unknown do I think it'll be presented at Dumbarton.

We're 7 points away, lets get them in the next week!