Tidser, Taylor And The Wee ***** Carmichael For The Spl?

Islay jag

Said it before but lad Shankland from Queens Park would be a good signing. Not ready maybe for the SPL yet but get him on a long term deal.

He is only 18 so could use the money ringfenced for youths for him and any money we make from the Irn Bru competition

There's a couple of guys at QP that look decent. Maybe not SPL decent just yet but you never know...

Can somebody please confirm what number Tidser was wearing on Wednesday? After Prick Young's recent ****-fests on open all mics, I'd been looking forward to seeing the top player in this division. Anonymous probably doesn't cover it.

I'd have loved to have made that point to the wee runt. Tidser was abysmal on Wednesday in the very game they needed him most. Best player in the league my :censor:

I would be happy if we got Bachirou as a replacement for Paton. Tidser is not better than what we have.

I am sure that Lomas has said that he plans on using May next year.

I'd love Bachirou in a Jags team, however with a year on his contract it seems unlikely.

May is a no brainer, couple of years deal, with a point to prove. Sign him up!

Would much rather spend cementing the squad we have to be honest.

The grass is greener at Firhill Paul & Chris ask Tuffers !

This. I'd be disappointed if players left to fill the bench at other clubs.

imo the two players that have cost us the most trouble this season have been Kevin Cuthbert and Jamie Stevenson.

Neither of those two are good enough for PTFC. Sometimes inferior players shine through.

If that is the standard killie are going for then next season might not be so bad.

Depends what we can bring in..

Said it before but lad Shankland from Queens Park would be a good signing. Not ready maybe for the SPL yet but get him on a long term deal.

He is only 18 so could use the money ringfenced for youths for him and any money we make from the Irn Bru competition

I'd rather invest heavily in our youth systems than on one player who may, or may not, be good. Lets create them ourselves than poach them...

Can somebody please confirm what number Tidser was wearing on Wednesday? After Prick Young's recent ****-fests on open all mics, I'd been looking forward to seeing the top player in this division. Anonymous probably doesn't cover it.

TIdser wore #8. He was the player who played a free kick, low across the box to our player allowing us to break...

I'd have loved to have made that point to the wee runt. Tidser was abysmal on Wednesday in the very game they needed him most. Best player in the league my :censor:

Tidser has impressed me in ONE game v Morton the 2-2 game.

He's actually signed for Killie!

One of the Killie officials denied this.

I know I'm going to be in the minority of one here but if Erskine leaves I'd sign Slane on a short term contract with certain (obvious) conditions attached.

The guy's ability is not in question. His desire & discipline yes but if he knows he's on last chance saloon & part of a young group wanting to better themselves then maybe he's worth that risk.

Read a report yesterday (ok it was Des McKeown in The S*n online) saying Celtic spend more on youth development than 2nd place Motherwell do on their while 1st team squad.

Plenty young talent dumped on scrap heap by both old firm clubs. If you're a Stuart Bannigan or Steven O'Donnell you pick up the gauntlet determined to prove folk wrong. If you're a Steven Lennon you believe your own hype & think you've made it the second you sign for them.

Slane may be in the Lennon category but if he's free & on a short term contract...

Worth a risk imo.

Charmichael is a great wee player at first division level; however, he his physique makes Shaun Maloney look like Jan Koller, so I don't think he'd last long amongst the SPL's hatchet men.

Wee Danny could certainly play at a higher level. He managed against the "giants" from Hibs,Dundee Utd & Killie no plroblem ,and he done ok against your big boys last week. The good thing for us he likes his wee home town and with Johnston and Clark signing new contracts yesterday I'm sure he'll be plyng his trade with us in the 1st next season.

Can't argue with the goal record Clark has had this season but he didn't impress to much in the final. Kind of a get the ball and just swipe at it. Which isn't a bad tactic when I think of it. Whether the skipping a division would work or not? Don't know.

He's no one trick pony if that's what you're saying.He took a defender right along the touchline to the byeline from the halfway line ,cut up inside the box and sneaked it inside the post to score our second yesterday.Unfortunately the word is he's off,heading down the leagues to help someone else come up!!

Edited by Doonhamer

Tidser would be a good replacement for Paton; concern is though he is a little one paced. Bachirou is usually a stand out for Morton; think he would also interest Archie.

Big Graham would be a good signing if we could get him. The trouble he has gave our defence suggests he could score at a higher level. He also apparently gave Boyd a torrid time up at Dingwall in a cup game at start of the season. Reading the Raith match preview its clear Archie rates him highly. His movement in the box is what makes him and he can finish. Think he will have better offers though.

If Paul Gallacher became available he would provide stiff competition for Fox. Would be very happy to see him sign.

We really do need to add some steel and experience to the side for next year. Players would have either played at a higher level down south or SPL. Getting the right players in on our budget in a huge ask though but Lambie did it!

I see Bachirou lasted only 29 min for Morton yesterday. Don't know if he was injured or just hooked.

yeah he was injured. I noticed pre match they had no Hardie Rutkiwhateverthefcukhisname is and no Tidser, then when Bachirou came off I knew they would get beat. happy days