2001-02 & 2012-13 Xi

Santana

If we were to have both squads to choose a team from what would yours be?

I'd go for:

Fox

O'Donnell Muirhead Paterson Sinclair

Erskine Lennon Hardie Bannigan

Britton McLean

Subs: Arthur, Archibald, Paton, Lawless, Doolan.

Edited by Santana

Was he not signed from St Mirren for the SPL season a year later?

Burns was signed with just a handful of games to go, so in my view would not qualify for a "season" team. Peter Lindau mentioned above left at the end of the previous season so again does not qualify. For some reason my carriage return not working so difficult to lay out my team sensibly but it would be Fox, O'Donnell, Craigan, Paterson, Balatoni, Archibald, Bannigan, Lennon, Hardie, McLean, Erskine. Subs Arthur, Sinclair, Lawless, Doolan, Britton.

Edited by partickthedog

Burns was signed with just a handful of games to go, so in my view would not qualify for a "season" team. Peter Lindau mentioned above left at the end of the previous season so again does not qualify. For some reason my carriage return not working so difficult to lay out my team sensibly but it would be Fox, O'Donnell, Craigan, Paterson, Balatoni, Archibald, Bannigan, Lennon, Hardie, McLean, Erskine. Subs Arthur, Sinclair, Lawless, Doolan, Britton.

I'm not sure I'd put Erskine in the attacking two in a 5-3-2, Britton or Doolan to replace him if I went for that formation. But still a great line up!