Star And Garter....epic Night

angry gaz

So, maybe not the best place to go for a quiet business drink last night.......

Fantastic!

Did I see the in one of those the guy who was invited by the Falkirk polis to "wait for the next train" instead of getting on with the rest of the supporters? Glad to see he made it back for the party!

Rodge, wee rodge, my brother , my boy Cameron and myself got told to stop singing in the beefeater Cumbernauld or we were out, so carry out and off to rodge's house for a wee night. Walking the dog around the streets of Abronhill with a wee singsong. Hardcore lol

Were there any other Jaggy pub parties last night, or was it only the Star & Garter?

Woody was decent!! :)

I would have liked to enjoy the Star however the barmaid decided she wasn't serving me and when someone else bought me a drink she took it off me and shouted at me! I guess all other jags fan were sober in there....

I will stick with the woody for a pre match pint.

I would have liked to enjoy the Star however the barmaid decided she wasn't serving me and when someone else bought me a drink she took it off me and shouted at me! I guess all other jags fan were sober in there....

Here we go...

^^^^^^ too pissed to get served in the Star!

We all get to the bridge, but you've got to cross it!

At least you had a good night.

^^^^^^ too pissed to get served in the Star!

We all get to the bridge, but you've got to cross it!

At least you had a good night.

For your information I wasn't drunk, well no more drunk than other people in there or the people I arrived with.

The woman saw me outside and made her mind up, which is fine, I will stick to Maryhill pubs that want my custom!

oh no I forgot number 1 rule on this forum don't slag the star and garter!

I actually quite liked it until last night but I wont be back now.

Not a rule at all. Just find it hard to believe that's all there is as to why you didn't get served. You were in McChuill's last week as well weren't you?

Not a rule at all. Just find it hard to believe that's all there is as to why you didn't get served. You were in McChuill's last week as well weren't you?

I saw her asking for Michael's number at the bar Ian and he told her to bolt.