Star And Garter....epic Night

angry gaz

I would have liked to enjoy the Star however the barmaid decided she wasn't serving me and when someone else bought me a drink she took it off me and shouted at me! I guess all other jags fan were sober in there....

Hmm this seems strange. Never had any problem in the Star. If anything they deserve a huge applause. On Tuesday they helped look for my friends phone even though it was busy and near closing time. Mon the Star!

Excellent night. Great service, great company, great atmosphere. Top marks to Christie, Craigen and Muirhead who, in particular, was starting songs on his own; one of the highlights was Muirhead doing "the Muirhead".

The Star has gained some new clients. :thumbsup2:

I'll be having a word, we can't be having social climbers in our ranks ;)

Had to rub my eyes when I saw that....lol. I would have been in there on Saturday if I wasnt at work on Sunday...will make up for it on Saturday though!!!

Edited by Lindau

Just In. what a night , best Ive ever had as a jags fan . Muirhead elliot and craigen singing their lungs out with the fans. Thistle songs full pelt from start to finish all night .Absolute magic.

had to work on sat and was looking after my daughter in the evening so missed my first game in ages.The videos from the pub look amazing is the same celebrations planned for this sat as i will be oot all nite celebrating

Tell Michael to get some more Cava in for the lads.

I think they have done already. I popped in briefly on Monday before my game at the complex and the place was totally cleaned up already. They had re-attached that light that came off the wall and have now fitted proper pegs in to the wall for the purpose of hanging the flag in future.

Also had clarification on a few issues next season. The main one being arrangements for when our "persecuted" friends from the East End come calling. As was the case when we played Rangers a few years ago, the S&G will be home fans only when Celtic come calling. In other circumstances, away fans will be allowed but in the case of Celtic, or indeed Sevco if we draw them in a cup, their supporters will be turned away at the door and sent across the road to the Springbank Cottage! Or worst case scenario - Munns.

• Like 2

I think they have done already. I popped in briefly on Monday before my game at the complex and the place was totally cleaned up already. They had re-attached that light that came off the wall and have now fitted proper pegs in to the wall for the purpose of hanging the flag in future.

Also had clarification on a few issues next season. The main one being arrangements for when our "persecuted" friends from the East End come calling. As was the case when we played Rangers a few years ago, the S&G will be home fans only when Celtic come calling. In other circumstances, away fans will be allowed but in the case of Celtic, or indeed Sevco if we draw them in a cup, their supporters will be turned away at the door and sent across the road to the Springbank Cottage! Or worst case scenario - Munns.

They used to run a Celtic Supporters Bus from the Springbank Cottage ( Might still do haven't been in it for a while ) :D

Or worst case scenario - Munns.

Munns and the people running it have made an effort this season. Giving out food before the games and it's actually not bad pre-match

Was it not you who said don't slag other business as these are hard working people trying to make a living and comments such as these could have an impact?

Edited by little_miss_jag

Munns and the people running it have made an effort this season. Giving out food before the games and it's actually not bad pre-match

Was it not you who said don't slag other business as these are hard working people trying to make a living and comments such as these could have an impact?

Where did I slag Munns?

The S&G and Munns are both good thistle pubs with good staff who make an effort.

the woody is lagging behind tho, had enough after the morton game when people were told to stop singing while singing is embraced in the s&g, and its just becoming more and more full of neds.

• Like 1