Dunfermline Match And Post Party Pics Posted!

A rather large (well, very large, actually) selection of pics from the game against Dunfermline, and some post-match trophy presentation and celebration pics are now available for viewing below; -

https://plus.google....7425?banner=pwa

Was nice to be back for the past few games, thanks to the curative powers of Diclofenac, Co-Dydramol and Dihydrocodeine). Hope you enjoy these as much as you used to.

Smiling families, a gifted Scotch pie, witnessing a near fight at half time, two pitch invasions, one half full bottle of champagne left on the pitch for one fan to enjoy, celebrating players and fans, one childish petulant act that I found awfully funny, one wee child at the end who got lost, but was reunited with her parents by the stewards. All in a day at Firhill. At the end end of the day, we can all say; -

"WHA'S LIKE US? DAMN MANY, AND MAIST OF THEM WERE AT FIRHILL ON THE 27TH OF APRIL, 2013.

Respect, CD.

Edited to add. I'm also enjoying everyones own accounts of the day, either by picture or videos. Keep them coming! :thumbsup2::fan: ------ :squad::ptfc: (That's meant to be Thistle "on fire"). :party:

Edited by Clinically Depressed

Great pictures as usual. I hope that the club will publish a souvenir book with this season's best photographs.

The official attendance figure of 5,663 is again puzzling. The JHS looked almost full. There was a healthy crowd in the Shed plus a few hundred Pars fans in the excellent Main Stand.

Great pictures as usual. I hope that the club will publish a souvenir book with this season's best photographs.

The official attendance figure of 5,663 is again puzzling. The JHS looked almost full. There was a healthy crowd in the Shed plus a few hundred Pars fans in the excellent Main Stand.

indeed it was. They even ran out of tickets in the Aitken Suite before the game. I had a minor panic that there wouldn't be any left by the time we got round to the portakabin.

indeed it was. They even ran out of tickets in the Aitken Suite before the game. I had a minor panic that there wouldn't be any left by the time we got round to the portakabin.

Tell me about it!

I sold almost double the amount of match tickets I did for the Morton match & could have sold many more tickets, programmes & 50/50's.

....aye CD!

I give thanx to the curative powers of Diclofenac, Co-Dydramol and Dihydrocodeine). tae!!!

Great Pic's as usual M8! :clapping:

Thanks Davie. The milder weather makes mobility easier, so good to see the Springtime kick in again.

Good to see you back CD, have missed your photies. But doesn't this make you a glory hunter? B) Turning up for the championship! :shakeshout:

Thanks Scotty, but I vigorously deny your "glory hunter" allegation, although someone DID catch a pic of me and some of my pals making our way to the game. ----------> http://gv.pl/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/gun_cartoon_web.jpg :innocent2::whistling:

Fantastic pictures, got my new desktop background for work sorted.

Just spotted this. Thanks Twinny. Every fan is always welcome to share my pics. It's all about us fans after all. I'm preparing for a couple of major photo projects in the Summer, but pain permitting, I'm hoping to be at Dumbarton for a last hurrah.

• Like 1