Developments At Other Clubs....

Jaggernaut

Dont think there is anything more to be gained from conversing with pondlife.

Anyway, developments at other clubs......

Your insults are so hurting.

It's amazing how some folk just can't take things thrown right back at them ;)

As far as I can see, bilko wasn't being particularly offensive in his posting, so why the animosity?

Can't we all just get along?

And I was wondering what happened to Red V as well!

I don't think i have ofended anyone and have no intention of doing so and will leave that to others who are good at it.

Who is Red V?

Is he from the same pond as me? :D

Edited by billko

as we get bugger all of that money why would it not be better if they did all of a favour and just died

Absolutely bang on the money. Vast majority of the money the OF produce goes to .. the OF. On top of that they kill competition.

Oh and the religious bigotry, still going strong. That's bigotry - look it up, hatred of other religions. Hating bigotry is not bigotry - it' actually decency. It's simple but too much for some folk. Maybe because they hate to admit their own bigotry and go flinging the word around in a meaningless way.

• Like 1

Absolutely bang on the money. Vast majority of the money the OF produce goes to .. the OF. On top of that they kill competition.

Oh and the religious bigotry, still going strong. That's bigotry - look it up, hatred of other religions. Hating bigotry is not bigotry - it' actually decency. It's simple but too much for some folk. Maybe because they hate to admit their own bigotry and go flinging the word around in a meaningless way.

Mr Bunny

I am no bigot but because of the team i support i am classed as one.

Bigotry is more than just religious bigotry and some folk who despise the supporters of a certain team have themselves turned into something just as sinister.

Don't hide behing the it's alright to call them what we want because they are all bigoits crap and we are all do gooders.

Competition in nearly every league is killed by the top clubs (usually 2 or 3 teams)

As for the Old Firm other clubs will always make money from them from away crowds and every club wants those fans at their grounds at least twice a season

This is what is killing the game up here, the same old teams playing each other to many times and it just gets boring.

Would everyone rush back and watch the football if they went away.

They didn't when one of them went so don't think they would if both went.

Maybe Real Madrid and Barca should leave Spain or Man Utd ,City and Chelsea should leacve the EPL to let others win.and make those leagues more competitive.

Not quite. Red V's pond is almost as murky but considerably.smaller. His has been getting more stagnant every year..

Is my pond really that murky?

Anyway what developments are happening at other clubs? :ph34r:

Edited by billko

looks like Dundee, having accepted the investment from the USA, will be even stronger contenders for Div 1 this season coming. Got a feeling they'll be imploding once again by the following season in the SPL.

Personally I don't think fan ownership of a club is theoretical like some sort of idealistic pipe dream. I'd be more than just a touch miffed if we were going down that route, in all likelihood a fairly long and gradual process, just to see our share diluted the minute an opportunistic bid appears. I'd like to think if we ever got as far as DFC that Jags fans would be more circumspect. Only accept investment that was at least securely ringfenced and didn't set back the ideal of eventual fan control of the Club significantly.

Of course this deal may turn out for Dundee to be the best thing since sliced bread., The new investors may turn out to be either completely altruistic or with a cunning business plan to make serious money out of Scottish football that.benefits both DFC and their own pockets. I somehow doubt it.

Mr Bunny

I am no bigot but because of the team i support i am classed as one.

Bigotry is more than just religious bigotry and some folk who despise the supporters of a certain team have themselves turned into something just as sinister.

Don't hide behing the it's alright to call them what we want because they are all bigoits crap and we are all do gooders.

Do you sing along with the songs? You know the ones. If not, do you tell the guys who do around you who are to shut up?

Maybe not all Rangers fans are bigots but they're happy to ignore what is still very much attached to their club for the sake of belonging to the big, successful club (and they believe it will still be so in a couple of seasons).

I'm always amused by the phrase "do-gooders" as a form of insult. :innocent:

If you're an old firm fan and come onto another fan site be prepared to hear what other fans really think about you. If you don't like it sit down and think a wee bit about the history of your club - and not just the collection of trophies.

• Like 3

Do you sing along with the songs? You know the ones. If not, do you tell the guys who do around you who are to shut up?

Maybe not all Rangers fans are bigots but they're happy to ignore what is still very much attached to their club for the sake of belonging to the big, successful club (and they believe it will still be so in a couple of seasons).

I'm always amused by the phrase "do-gooders" as a form of insult. :innocent:

If you're an old firm fan and come onto another fan site be prepared to hear what other fans really think about you. If you don't like it sit down and think a wee bit about the history of your club - and not just the collection of trophies.

Nail hit on head.

This is a Thistle forum and I come on here to debate with other like minded souls and a few opposition fans who realise that they are conversing with Jags. NOT people who describe the club called Sevco that are kidding people on that their name is really Rangers as 'we'

Done alright at Rangers first time around in the SPL so should do a job..

What do they know one of them says he is going to the Scottish Pub League and that's when they thought he was going to the sheep :D

Edited by billko

Done alright at Rangers first time around in the SPL so should do a job..

What do they know one of them says he is going to the Scottish Pub League and that's when they thought he was going to the sheep :D

Talking of sheep, Sandaza was hardly a great signing and now you've Daly instead!

Talking of sheep, Sandaza was hardly a great signing and now you've Daly instead!

Sandaza wasn't a great signing but came in with a decent reputation but a combination of injuries and poor form meant his time at Ibrox wasn't the best.

Daly should do ok and will be able to play CF or CB.

No signing at any club is guaranteed to be a success and you only hope the players who come in settle in quickly and do well.