Thistle Tie?

uberteeb

How about this silk tie reduced to £14?

red-black-and-yellow-striped-silk-tie_297.jpg

I made a similar enquiry last year as I searched for a Thistle tie to wear to an upcoming wedding. The one Kni directs you to is also available on Ebay for a tenner, and looks good in combination with a nice black suit. I'm absolutely positive that the tie made a major contribution to me getting my end away with a lovely lady from Canada.

Begs the question "who will run the Firhill shops"?

If it is us why can we not source a fuller range of RY&B merchandise like this tie...... or is there more stuff planned that we have yet to see?

Good question shuggie. St Mirren's deal with JD Sports is restricted to JD stocking strips and casualwear.

They have a separate contract with Alan Provan of Provan Sports for the smaller items which retail from the club shop through the week and on a match day. I think Motherwell have a similar contract.

The positive being, they have a massive range of stuff available, the negative being they can't buy a strip at the stadium on a match day.

Can't get them from the office, not on the Joma site, bird in the office wouldn't even let me borrow Maxi's.

This club is going to the dogs. :frantic:

Contact the club, inform them you want to invest a substantial 6 figure sum for a place on the board, pay the money and get a tie

Easy really

• Like 1

Indeed, RS, the entire complement without which one would, presumably, be Hades-bound.

To be pedantic, my understanding is that Hades is a place of waiting for the shades or spirits of the dead (like an everlasting queue at a turnstile or an unending sequence of votes on league reconstruction) and therefore should not be equated with Hell. However, you are correct that donning Thistle scarf, tie and bunnet get you straight into heaven, so there is no need to debate the alternative. Edited by partickthedog
  • Like 1