Now We're 'a Big Team'...

Scamps

Not sure it matters. In scotland when ive said 'thistle' no one has ever thought anything other than thistle, ie 'our' one. Even down here thistle means ptfc to any fan with a brain that extends to pre-mourinho premiership bollocks.

Dont worry too much about dafties / wa&/ers

Perosnally, I think that Thistle is a far more marketable brand than Partick. You couldn't even fill a bus in Partick. How we are portrayed and how we are perceived affects the level of interest, relevance and potential support. As many have pointed out, it's not worth caring too much about a small provincial minded club.

Red and Yellow ribbons

What the F***k are you on about go back to your other team, you know the type!,! Born and brought up in PARTICk and followed the Jags for the best part of 60 years. Brother, sons and Grandson Jags supporters. Taken to my first game in 1963 by my Father who always called his team PARTICK 78 years. So what kind of type are we?

Go and have a cold bath the heat must be getting to you

It's not about disliking one part of the name or the other, it's about the fact we are Partick Thistle and for me it shouldn't be that hard for the media to add a Th when in print. Although I do dislike being referred to as simply Partick, unless its necessary to fit into a song. It's a heartache...;)

Edited by Scamps