All-Ticket Love Street - Short On Notice And Customer Care

CCjag

Despite not having a beard or Aran sweater I like my real ales, hence choice of The Bull - it also has a great original interior.

It's a great boozer, and Ritchie (?) behind the bar is a cracking Morton fan. Usually better for a post match pint when the Cockles Wilson Supporters Bus lads come in with their face trippin them after another rubbish away day.

is that his name, thats shocking, drank in there for 4 years, i'm terrible with names!!!

Bar Point (Rafferty's) is good for a pre match pint, but only really handy if you live in Paisley as it's close to the ground, but nowhere near GS Station.

I think The Alamo is the pub for Away Supporters Buses.

To quote the girlfriend "a sh!thole full of scary folk"...

and she used to work part time in The Copper Coin, a pub for drug dealers who's only cd was the best of the eagles, and The George, a rangers pub who refused entry to anyone with an irish sounding name.

not drug dealers who only own one cd, the pub only had one cd.

Edited by potty trained

I imagine an atmosphere like Dumbarton in January With everyone sitting and singers all scattered all over the place and it not really working. That was dire.

The performance of the team that day was more than dire.

That would have had something to do with it.

Despite some of the negativity I'm really looking forward to this one. No doubt, the fact that I've been out of circulation for a week or so. due to a short stay in hospital, has added greatly to this. Supporting Partick Thistle is not an activity one normally associates with supreme optimism, yet I am remarkably sanguine about our prospects for Saturday. Particularly, as it isn't for us a must win game, however I feel for St. Mirren it is a game they definitely can't afford to lose. If we play to our best, then frankly we should win, that's not being arrogant or overconfident, but simply a reflection on both sides performances to date, so far this season. Interestingly enough, I have not seen us winning a league game in Paisley, or if I have, advancing years and/or alcohol have dimmed my memory. Saturday, would be a great time to remedy that.

• Like 1

To quote the girlfriend "a sh!thole full of scary folk"...

and she used to work part time in The Copper Coin, a pub for drug dealers who's only cd was the best of the eagles, and The George, a rangers pub who refused entry to anyone with an irish sounding name.

not drug dealers who only own one cd, the pub only had one cd.

Ah, right. Sounds a right dodgy place for a pint. A St Mirren supporting relative drinks in there pre match. I don't suppose a couple of dozen of you want to come in and meet him?

Ah, right. Sounds a right dodgy place for a pint. A St Mirren supporting relative drinks in there pre match. I don't suppose a couple of dozen of you want to come in and meet him?

I was in it a wee while back and to be fair it was pretty tame just a few old guys couple of dodgies but were quiet enough drink was ok. From what ive heard the alamo is worse, went to meet my mates there and before i even got there we decided to meet somewhere else full scale scrap started haha. The george is now burned down so no need to worry about that! Steer well clear of the crow bar round the back of abercorn st though, went in once, rfc badges on the bar stools, blue pool table, you catch the drift.

• Like 1

No chance.

Why don't you email st mirren, Campbell Kennedy. And ask him to reserve one for you. He'll probably take payment over the phone and put it in the ticket office for you to pick up.

Good suggestion mate! Never of thought of that.