All-Ticket Love Street - Short On Notice And Customer Care

CCjag

Someone must be reading this. Update on website. Tickets can be purchased over the phone and will be sent recorded delivery. Extra 2.50 for that!!

Good on the club for reacting to fan comments

To the person that is reading this

SORT THE TAG

SORT THE CF

SORT THE COMMUNICATION

SORT THE CATERING

Have a nice day :)

• Like 3

My mates just received an email advising him if he isn't able to pay the 2.50 delivery, he can pick up a ticket for St Mirren on the day of the Aberdeen game.

Looks like we've got a fckin comedian in the office.

Haha, hopefully they meant Cowdenbeath but got confused because they're being more proactive in planning the Aberdeen game...

What I see is the vest group of players of a generation at Firhill, signed and sanctioned by board spending.

A new innovative entry system which will in time render daft arguments like this obselete i.e we will simply purchase away tickets online. Give the system time to work.

We have the excellent main stand back in operation.

Any more required?

What I see is the vest group of players of a generation at Firhill, signed and sanctioned by board spending.

A new innovative entry system which will in time render daft arguments like this obselete i.e we will simply purchase away tickets online. Give the system time to work.

We have the excellent main stand back in operation.

Any more required?

Step away from the fishing rod....

so to get this right (as in a couple of hours the goalposts have moved several times), anyone can now phone up 0141 579 1971, order and pay for as many tickets for the st mirren game as they want, and can avoid paying the postage and handling fee of £2.50 per ticket, by either collecting them on the evening of the cowdenbeath cup game, or picking them up at any point between now and next Friday, from the club office?

For reference, St Mirren have a ticket office at the ground and sell all unsold away tickets, right up until kick off.

out of interest, since you are a semi st mirren attendee, if opposition clubs sell out their allocation (which i presume is one full stand?), do st mirren release tickets for a further area of the ground, or are all 3 sides left always home support?

Oh and the club were notified weeks ago of the ticket arrangements for St Mirren Park.

Quelle surprise

Raising concerns about the way things are being run isn't nonsense.

bang on

It is indicative of the way the club is being run just now and if that means casualties then so be it.

Casualties should start from the top, they direct and manage the office so they have failed not the office bods

bang on

She made the mistake, she pays the cost.

What mistakes have those in power made?

calling john mcenroe to the thread