Oh Maryhill Is Wonderful

Big Dave

Here's the winning entry. Absolutely first class videography and it captures the real meaning of being a Jags family. Well done. Lots of shampoo and gel winging it's way to your family!!!

That is a proper winning entry, well worthy of the competition. Well done!

And well done Big Dave. I was on the top of a mountain in a Jags top in June, and tempted, but kinda woosed out. But wouldn't have been worthy.

As the winning entry I would like to first start by thanking the competition for their splendid entries. I would also like to thank my two children Jennifer and Scott who stood in the searing Paris heat and who I couldn't have done it without. Most of all I'd like to thank my wee ma for getting a house in the wonderful Maryhill when I was 8 which has led me to the Mighty Jags. I look forward to my wonderful prize.......Monthejags :clapping:

• Like 1

Hey Wee Col, you'll be getting a phone call tomorrow.

Danish Jag, I thought you're entry was terrific. I particularly enjoyed the Danish singing. Maybe next year!!

I think I'll run it again next summer for a laugh and hopefully we'll get a few more entries. If the programme guy wants to put the winning entry in, then that might encourage a few more folk to have a shot.

I've spoke to some guys that did indeed film something but were too embarrassed to put it on you tube! Lol!!

As the winning entry I would like to first start by thanking the competition for their splendid entries. I would also like to thank my two children Jennifer and Scott who stood in the searing Paris heat and who I couldn't have done it without. Most of all I'd like to thank my wee ma for getting a house in the wonderful Maryhill when I was 8 which has led me to the Mighty Jags. I look forward to my wonderful prize.......Monthejags :clapping:

Hi mate if you PM me your contact details I will also organise Mascot places as a small token of the Clubs appreciation for this fantastic effort by the kids Jim Alexander PTFC Marketing Director

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Yes!! Why not! The holiday season is now in full swing so let's run the now annual "Oh Maryhill, is Wonderful" competition.

So, between now and just before the first game of the season which I think is August 9th, anyone who goes on holiday must sing the song wearing a Thistle top. I will award points on singing quality, location, and fine videography. You can post the clip on Facebook, Twitter but to enter it must be posted on this thread. Quality hair products to the best entry. I'm sure Wee Col will vouch for that! Good luck.