Sick In The Basin Fanzine

The Sunnylaw Jag

Fritz was a H*n albeit not a practicing one , as I was the person who converted him to the Thistle way of life back in the late 80's when we both drank in the Iron Horse and he hasnt looked back since

Good to hear. Wasn't wanting to cause an issue , just remember the discussion when he brought out SITB. For every sinner that repents and all that...
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Issue 3 of the revitalised fanzine is out this Saturday. I am reliably told that it is a Turkey stuffing Bumper Christmas issue. A must have stocking filler, brim full of articles, boasting of some great artwork and actual proof reading has been done prior to printing for the first time in the Fanzine's history. As usual for those in early enough, copies will be sold in the Star and Garter from about 12.30pm from a dodgy looking guy who will then be selling on the South Drive prior to the game.

• Like 1

Does anyone remember the old SITB had a feature called "down and out with Gordon Dalziell"?? It had a mocked up picture(I think) of the said jake lying in the gutter clutching a bottle of wine.

Class :D

Considering the state of him when he was with us why do you think it was a mocked up picture?

Issue 3 of the revitalised fanzine is out this Saturday. I am reliably told that it is a Turkey stuffing Bumper Christmas issue. A must have stocking filler, brim full of articles, boasting of some great artwork and actual proof reading has been done prior to printing for the first time in the Fanzine's history. As usual for those in early enough, copies will be sold in the Star and Garter from about 12.30pm from a dodgy looking guy who will then be selling on the South Drive prior to the game.

that be you then, it will?

I've met him a few times now and he definitely isn't an ex H*n. Poor form to even repeat rumours like that to be honest.

Fritz was a H*n albeit not a practicing one , as I was the person who converted him to the Thistle way of life back in the late 80's when we both drank in the Iron Horse and he hasnt looked back since

Not rumours then - there's a surprise.

The bloody weather is playing havoc with selling these. Should may be called Pissin' in the Basin. Anyhoo, I have spoken to Fritz and I have agreed to take on responsibility to look at posting worldwide and even across the city if need be. The fanzine is £2 and postage UK should be 90p. Europe I reckon £2.38 and worldwide £3.50. If you have paypal account this should be straight forward to do. In the UK perhaps a cheque or P.O. could do too. If people pm I will give further details and hopefully in the next few days start posting. Otherwise it on sale at the next home game. Hope people enjoyed it.

Just a reminder I can now post these out to people ( see above). First few going out today and hopefully with people tomorrow. There is a plan for them to be on sale tonight at the Under 20's game if it goes ahead. There are more articles in this issue and more of the original writers are on board. As always continuing to look for new stuff particularly from younger Jags i.e. under 40's who might have missed out on the Fanzine boom of the early 90's.

Just a reminder I can now post these out to people ( see above). First few going out today and hopefully with people tomorrow. There is a plan for them to be on sale tonight at the Under 20's game if it goes ahead. There are more articles in this issue and more of the original writers are on board. As always continuing to look for new stuff particularly from younger Jags i.e. under 40's who might have missed out on the Fanzine boom of the early 90's.

Maybe you missed the posting on the official site but U20s tonight playing at Airdrie KO 6pm

It is now too late for you all to buy this fast selling issue as a stocking filler but as a mighty read it should be on sale tomorrow. I imagine in the S&G from about 12.30pm and from the South Drive from 2.30pm. (Still to confirm with Fritz ). Just a reminder it can be bought and posted out to you from myself, see above posts for details.

Will any be on sale at the Motherwell game on Sunday?

I have spoken to Fritz and he will make an attempt to sell some before the game but he has a habit of prolonging his drinking time in the Star and Garter and forgetting to sell the fanzine. So hopefully you will be able to get a copy. Could anyone in the vicinity, chip Fritz out of the S&G before 2.30pm please, as he has little self control or discipline to do so for himself.