U16S In The North Stand

Pie Of The Month

Why are POTM and LMJ taking such offense at the posts on here? There are loads of pubs in aberdeen, what makes you think it was the one you were in?

I merely asked ian_mac to be more specific. I think his previous posts on this forum about similar rubbish would indicate it's fairly likely who is he hinting at, I'm still to receive an explanation about the apparent incident in McChuills for what it's worth.

It's a fairly reasonable assumption to make considering there was hardly many people that bothered to go to Aberdeen on Monday, there's only really 1 pub which can be described as family friendly anywhere near Pittodrie and this is the pub where a decent proportion of the away support was drinking.

Plus before this post

As I said before, there a few of the older fans who might want to consider their own behaviour at recent away games before making demands about who should and should not be allowed in the north stand.

there's very few who are making demands about how should and should not be allowed in the north stand. It's hardly the massive leap to conclude it was myself who was being accused of such nonsense that you are implying.

I merely asked ian_mac to be more specific. I think his previous posts on this forum about similar rubbish would indicate it's fairly likely who is he hinting at, I'm still to receive an explanation about the apparent incident in McChuills for what it's worth.

It's a fairly reasonable assumption to make considering there was hardly many people that bothered to go to Aberdeen on Monday, there's only really 1 pub which can be described as family friendly anywhere near Pittodrie and this is the pub where a decent proportion of the away support was drinking.

Plus before this post

there's very few who are making demands about how should and should not be allowed in the north stand. It's hardly the massive leap to conclude it was myself who was being accused of such nonsense that you are implying.

When you say YOU, i take it you are grouping me and Ian together and not me specifically? even tho' i haven't implied or accused you specifically, or anyone else for that matter of being the "guilty party".

Again, its a pity you describe it as nonsense. especially as you seem to have not been in the pub where it happenned.

When you say YOU, i take it you are grouping me and Ian together and not me specifically? even tho' i haven't implied or accused you specifically, or anyone else for that matter of being the "guilty party".

Again, its a pity you describe it as nonsense. especially as you seem to have not been in the pub where it happenned.

Of course I wasn't. It would've been fairly easy to clear this up as a misunderstanding and say which poster who was making such demands was being referred to in the post I quoted above when for some strange reason people were sitting around gossiping about what was done in a pub at an away game they weren't even at.

I await the clarification which makes this all look even sillier than it already is with bated breath.

Of course I wasn't. It would've been fairly easy to clear this up as a misunderstanding and say which poster who was making such demands was being referred to in the post I quoted above when for some strange reason people were sitting around gossiping about what was done in a pub at an away game they weren't even at.

I await the clarification which makes this all look even sillier than it already is with bated breath.

You need to chill out! :thumbsup2:

You need to chill out! :thumbsup2:

I'm perfectly chilled, I find the whole thing hilarious. :lol:

At away games so far this season there's been fights between fans, people not allowed in the ground for being too drunk, people falling over, heated arguments, the horrendously named "Well Bois" and an absolutely God awful chant about Calvin Zola being a giraffe so apologies me if a non-existent chant about Aberdeen being a shitehole doesn't upset me. I wish it actually had happened now.

Well I'm confused. Who say what in which pub then? Clearly not POTM even tho he must've had a guilty conscience...sorry POTM, all I can come up with as Ian's post was cryptic enough for me not to think of any individual he is questioning the behaviour of.

Handbags away and back to subject at hand. If onethistle need a hawn wi this goes a shout.

I remember a few threads of the pats and people from The North Stand were criticising stewards treatment of younger supporters and booed them when a couple got chucked out for misbehaving. Now they have been let loose in North Stand and people are wanting rid of them! Quality stuff.

The north stand were booing police who were throwing out baby shed folk for spitting on folk?

Are you sure, or are you attempting to be witty with a sweeping generalisation?

Cringeworthy behaviour generally does get talked about, so it's not really that odd. I was actually informed about it by 2 different people who don't even know each other. "Care in the community" was the way one of them referred to it. Was also discussed on the Facebook group by others.

As you say, I wasn't there, but have full confidence that the people who informed me of the events are telling the truth. Whether you were involved or not is for you to clarify.

Cringeworthy behaviour generally does get talked about, so it's not really that odd. I was actually informed about it by 2 different people who don't even know each other. "Care in the community" was the way one of them referred to it. Was also discussed on the Facebook group by others.

As you say, I wasn't there, but have full confidence that the people who informed me of the events are telling the truth. Whether you were involved or not is for you to clarify.

Of course you were. The only thing cringeworthy is you having multiple conversations about other people who made the effort to go to Aberdeen, very odd.

Of course you were. The only thing cringeworthy is you having multiple conversations about other people who made the effort to go to Aberdeen, very odd.

No, a bunch of pissed up Thistle fans singing "aberdeen's a shithole, I want to go home" in a family friendly boozer in Aberdeen, is cringeworthy....

But as you say, POTM, it didn't happen in the pub you were in, in fact you say it didn't happen at all in any pub. But here you are, still posting away, accusing folk of making things up. Still defending something you didn't see happen as not being cringeworthy. Strange.

No, a bunch of pissed up Thistle fans singing "aberdeen's a shithole, I want to go home" in a family friendly boozer in Aberdeen, is cringeworthy....

But as you say, POTM, it didn't happen in the pub you were in, in fact you say it didn't happen at all in any pub. But here you are, still posting away, accusing folk of making things up. Still defending something you didn't see happen as not being cringeworthy. Strange.

It seems anytime I reply to ian_mac you feel the need to respond, even answering my initial question on his behalf, when I'm sure he can speak for himself. He's doing a great job so far throwing around terms like "care in the community". I'm sure disabled supporters will be delighted to hear someone from OneThistle claiming people apparently making an idiot of themselves getting drunk are "care in the community".

It seems anytime I reply to ian_mac you feel the need to respond, even answering my initial question on his behalf, when I'm sure he can speak for himself. He's doing a great job so far throwing around terms like "care in the community". I'm sure disabled supporters will be delighted to hear someone from OneThistle claiming people apparently making an idiot of themselves getting drunk are "care in the community".

It's a forum, it's not a private conversation between me and you, meaning that there's a good chance other people will contribute.

Sorry if not all posts are to your liking.

You'll notice that the "care in the community" part of my last post was encased with inverted commas. Not sure what level of English you reached at school, but when that particular punctuation tool is used, it generally implies that the words came from someone else.

It's a forum, it's not a private conversation between me and you, meaning that there's a good chance other people will contribute.

Sorry if not all posts are to your liking.

You'll notice that the "care in the community" part of my last post was encased with inverted commas. Not sure what level of English you reached at school, but when that particular punctuation tool is used, it generally implies that the words came from someone else.

That makes it a perfectly acceptable thing to post. Next time I feel like using insulting language on here I'll just attribute it to someone else put it in quotation marks and it's fine.

Should maybe have tried that on P&B when you were making light of child abuse.

If you're going to question the level of education of others I'd suggest being able to read properly as I have already said I have absolutely no problem with any of my posts on there.

Then again I'm not part of a group like OneThistle making derogotary remarks which are rather insulting to disabled people.

If you're going to question the level of education of others I'd suggest being able to read properly as I have already said I have absolutely no problem with any of my posts on there.

Then again I'm not part of a group like OneThistle making derogotary remarks which are rather insulting to disabled people.

You had no problem with any of your posts? Great argument, you should try it in court some time and see how you get on.

For someone who wasn't in the pub this song was sung in... You just can't keep away, POTM.

Now using the OneThistle tag to try and discredit someone's validity to have an opinion, folk reading this thread must be wondering why you keep on contributing to something that has nothing to do with you or the folk you were with!